• Clone a Cock

    1311796419
    Enigma42 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 29
    • Joined: 22 May 2011

    I bought one of these kits around about a year ago and the OH and I have been meaning to do it for ages. Yesterday was finally a good quiet time for us to do the deed. The instructions themselves seemed fairly straightforward but I always think these things tend to sound easier than they are, otherwise people would not buy the product.

    Well that theory was well and truly correct yesterday. Cut tube to length and started to mix up the gloop that the OH was to stick his cock in to make the mould. Instructions said mix for a minute minimum and within two minutes the gloop had to be in the tube and the OH had to of stuck his cock in it. Well we were well within the two minutes but the gloop had already started to set so it was too hard to use.

    I have to say I was disappointed but not entirely surprised it was not as straight forward as stated. The gloop was really runny initially so you had to wait for it to start to thicken and the small window of time of it being too runny and coming out the tube and being to hard to press into was really only about 10 seconds which is way to short for DIY numpties to do at home.

    Still I am a bit wiser to it so I may buy another to try again, I want the OH's cock at hand to please me whenever I wish

    1311797255
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4261
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    I would definitely recommend reading through the reviews in detail - I know my OH at least has written some tips in his review that he learnt from our failed attempt! We have another kit (the candle version) to try with some lessons learnt but definitely read the reviews (and it'd be great if you can review and give tips yourself). Also - search the forums - there are loads of tips in old threads, arm yourself with tips so you know what to be prepared for :)

    Adx

    1311804747
    Liquidsugar [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 261
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2010

    I have been wanting to get a clone-a-willy kit for ages, the OH isn't so keen, but I love the idea of having his cock whenever I want (we're in a long distance relationship) Would a clone-a-willy kit be recommended, or would people say it's too complicated? The reviews are mixed so I'm not sure whether to get one or not!

    1311833793
    Chimera [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 143
    • Joined: 23 May 2010

    Like LS I'm in a long distance relationship and would love to have a clone of my boyfriend's cock to play with when I'm away from him. Unfortunately (?) he made one with a previous partner and things seem to have ended pretty badly with her so I'm paranoid that he won't particularly want to do it again with me. I think he regards them purely as a novelty and I can only assume the novelty has already worn off. He also found the creation a bit of chore and he never sounds overly fond of the process or concept when I talk to him about it. Do you think I should just let it lie?

    (Also I really apologise for the thread hijack and agony aunt nature of this post. I've read a lot of the reviews and they sound really fiddly to make which put me off, but considering he's done one before hopefully he's fairly well versed..? Pluses and minuses.)

    1311850342
    Liquidsugar [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 261
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2010

    Chimera wrote:

    Like LS I'm in a long distance relationship and would love to have a clone of my boyfriend's cock to play with when I'm away from him. Unfortunately (?) he made one with a previous partner and things seem to have ended pretty badly with her so I'm paranoid that he won't particularly want to do it again with me. I think he regards them purely as a novelty and I can only assume the novelty has already worn off. He also found the creation a bit of chore and he never sounds overly fond of the process or concept when I talk to him about it. Do you think I should just let it lie?

    (Also I really apologise for the thread hijack and agony aunt nature of this post. I've read a lot of the reviews and they sound really fiddly to make which put me off, but considering he's done one before hopefully he's fairly well versed..? Pluses and minuses.)

    If it reminds him of his ex, maybe it is a good think to just let it lie? It is just meant to be a fun thing to do, you don't want it turning in to anything too serious!

    1311850705
    Chimera [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 143
    • Joined: 23 May 2010

    Liquidsugar wrote:

    If it reminds him of his ex, maybe it is a good think to just let it lie? It is just meant to be a fun thing to do, you don't want it turning in to anything too serious!

    He's never said it does, but it worries me. I think you're probably right though.

    1311851580
    Liquidsugar [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 261
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2010

    Chimera wrote:

    Liquidsugar wrote:

    If it reminds him of his ex, maybe it is a good think to just let it lie? It is just meant to be a fun thing to do, you don't want it turning in to anything too serious!

    He's never said it does, but it worries me. I think you're probably right though.

    It depends on a lot I suppose - maybe it doesn't bother him, but if he isn't 100% interested in making one, it'll be more like a chore than the fun it's meant to be!

    1311861900
    Chimera [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 143
    • Joined: 23 May 2010

    Indeed :) I guess I'll try and talk to him about it. It's no biggie really. Thanks for all your advice LS x

    1311869904
    XXXGXSTRINGXXX [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 107
    • Joined: 28 Jul 2011

    we bought one of these kids and read and re read the instructions got really prepared religiously followed the instructions and it was still a failure.. kinda turned out the correct shape but no detail at all and too many air bubbles in it to bother with.. threw it straight into the bin.. however.. the chocolate one is brilliant....

    1311870069
    DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 688
    • Joined: 21 May 2010

    i have a clone a willy and spare mould stuff that i bought a while ago - am too scared to try it out after all these comments!!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.