• Sex toy jewellery

    1310984191
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2260
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    Recently I've been looking at various sex toy designer sites and a lot of them either have there logo or mini versions of their sex toys on jewellery such as necklaces.

    I know there is fuctional jewellery which is a sex toy in diguise, but these are very often fuctional toys.... I don't see how a inche big representation of a glass or metal dildo would be functional?

    Also would you wear something like this?

    1310984596
    Nymeria [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1072
    • Joined: 26 Mar 2010

    Lovehoney did sell miniature toys and they did manage to sell so I guess there is a market for them. I think rather than full on stimulation they're there for teasing and foreplay. Also perhaps more of a novelty.

    I think I would buy one if there was a really discreet jewellery type sex toy. Lovehoney already stock the miniature flower ring vibe. I quite like the look of it.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20442

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20440

    I think if they were to have a metal like necklace with a small powerful bullet disguised in a locket or so.. I'd get it. Im quite particular with jewellery though.

    A metal or a glass dildo would defeat the intention of it being a sex toy... I think it can only be for novelty purposes.

    1310985090
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2260
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    oh no, these aren't functional toys, that's that part I don't get. here's a link to some:

    http://www.glassvibrations.com/en/Erotic-Necklace

    I will try and find the other links soon. but yeah I guess glass and metal ones could be used as a form of textured foreplay.

    1310985915
    Nymeria [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1072
    • Joined: 26 Mar 2010

    Hm, with the glass and even metal- perhaps they could involve some kind of hot/cold element to their foreplay/teasing? I think it's more for decorational purposes though. As dildos are mainly for insertion puposes.

    I actually quite like the look of some for how they look artistically. They're quite beautiful.

    1310986720
    sharry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 397
    • Joined: 18 Jan 2011

    A couple of them look okay, such as the Blaue Fantasy, but generally they look a little clunky for my tastes, especially when the toys themselves are quite refined.

    1310988753
    Postillionager [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 214
    • Joined: 24 Apr 2010

    I've had a look at the these necklaces, and my immediate reaction is that they are very beautiful indeed, unusual and not too expensive. I really like jewelry, but don't get to wear it much as I'm a bloke. However, if I went on a date with a new partner, and noticed that she was wearing one of these, I would certainly sit up and pay her my very fullest attention!

    1310990255
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2260
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    They look pretty cool! I don't think anybody would know that they were sex toys dangling from your neck unless they owned the same thing! They are a fashion statement, like Lady Gaga's Glass Dildo heeled boots, but less obvious!

    Sex and sex toys are much less taboo than they used to be, and having a discreet neck pendant that is a miniture of a sex toy not only gives the wearer a fab conversation point, but they can show off their love of sex toys with out parading down the street with a giant rubber strap-on!

    I like them. I'd probably wear one.

    I guess you're right.

    I'm still trying to find the other ones, they were things like rabbit vibes and similar.

    1310993002
    sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1941
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2008

    I know agent provocateur used to sell rings for men that they could masturbate with, kinda had a smooth top that could be used on the shaft and frenulum.

    1311002177
    Postillionager [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 214
    • Joined: 24 Apr 2010

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    They look pretty cool! I don't think anybody would know that they were sex toys dangling from your neck unless they owned the same thing! They are a fashion statement, like Lady Gaga's Glass Dildo heeled boots, but less obvious!

    Sex and sex toys are much less taboo than they used to be, and having a discreet neck pendant that is a miniture of a sex toy not only gives the wearer a fab conversation point, but they can show off their love of sex toys with out parading down the street with a giant rubber strap-on!

    I like them. I'd probably wear one.

    Yeah I must say I really like them too, I might even wear one myself. They are kind of unisex and I think they'd make very nice gifts. I did try to order one but a lot of the text is in German and I was reluctant to type in loads of personal data as I couldn't tell whether the webpage was totally secure.

    1311014595
    cheer_up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 300
    • Joined: 9 Mar 2011

    I really like the look of http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22133

    Expensive, though :/

    1311018761
    Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 694
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2010

    I quite like the Erotischer Anhänger Kleiner Drache actually and I also like the link cheer_up has posted.

    I too quite like the idea of something discreet yet not because everyone could see it.

    He he he - imagine your boss completing you on your dildo shaped necklace LOL

    1311023746
    Pixieking [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 612
    • Joined: 31 Aug 2010

    I would really quite like some sort of erotic jewellery, but usually it's either really expensive or not great quality. Same with erotic art in general really.

    Incognito do a range of jewellery that double as sex objects. Really tempted to get the cuffs that double as bracelets.

    1311023950
    Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 694
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2010

    Ohh Pixieking do you have a link?

    1311024192
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2260
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    The cuffs are here, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22137

    I've seen some of there other items, such as a mini play knife which doesn't cut skin but hieghtens the nerve endings.

    1311024547
    Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 694
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2010

    The Nymphomaniac wrote:

    The cuffs are here, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22137

    I've seen some of there other items, such as a mini play knife which doesn't cut skin but hieghtens the nerve endings.

    Ohh thank you - quite fancy them, no-one would suspect what they were!

    1311065705
    Postillionager [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 214
    • Joined: 24 Apr 2010

    The Nymphomaniac wrote:

    oh no, these aren't functional toys, that's that part I don't get. here's a link to some:

    http://www.glassvibrations.com/en/Erotic-Necklace

    I will try and find the other links soon. but yeah I guess glass and metal ones could be used as a form of textured foreplay.

    Has anyone ever ordered anything from that site? Just wondering what sort of experience you had.

    1311066361
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2260
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    Postillionager wrote:

    The Nymphomaniac wrote:

    oh no, these aren't functional toys, that's that part I don't get. here's a link to some:

    http://www.glassvibrations.com/en/Erotic-Necklace

    I will try and find the other links soon. but yeah I guess glass and metal ones could be used as a form of textured foreplay.

    Has anyone ever ordered anything from that site? Just wondering what sort of experience you had.

    Glassvibrations seem pretty helpful, they are on facebook and other social networking sites and seem to have good communication with people who like there products. Lovehoney stock a large amount of there toys, so I'm guess they have had good experinces with them.

    I have considered ordering a few bits from them directly, though I'm waiting as they might have some new designs coming out in the next few months.

    I've ordered directly from a few toy manufactors now, but am still waiting for the items to arrive. Customer services seem good, it's just customs I worry about.

    If I order directly from Glassvibrations I'll let you know.

    1311066766
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2260
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

    I have a pair of solid silver rabbit vibrator earrings somewhere, an ex bought them for me at Erotica in 2005 and I love them to bits. <3

    I also have a pair of silver handcuff earrings that I wear to 'kink up' outfits.

    I think the little glass necklaces are sweet, but not up to the standard of silver jewellery alas. Definitely a good price for what they are :)

    I'm a *little* confused as to where this fits in? It looks like a giant ear stretcher glued to a plinth.

    I knew they reminded me of something else, lol.

    Yeah I've seen little silver rabbit vibe necklaces that are very nice but can't find the link.

    I know toyu joy did do jewellery, but I don't think it was them who did the silver rabbit necklace I'm thinking of?

    1311152001
    Postillionager [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 214
    • Joined: 24 Apr 2010

    I'm a *little* confused as to where http://www.glassvibrations.com/products/en/All-Glasstoys/Modern-Circle1.html?XTCsid=e06b649140f07ebb10a508463c4cce2d fits in? It looks like a giant ear stretcher glued to a plinth.

    It looks like they're not sure either!

    Some kind of teasing device, or an innocent object d'art.

    1311152057
    Postillionager [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 214
    • Joined: 24 Apr 2010

    The Nymphomaniac wrote:

    Postillionager wrote:

    The Nymphomaniac wrote:

    oh no, these aren't functional toys, that's that part I don't get. here's a link to some:

    http://www.glassvibrations.com/en/Erotic-Necklace

    I will try and find the other links soon. but yeah I guess glass and metal ones could be used as a form of textured foreplay.

    Has anyone ever ordered anything from that site? Just wondering what sort of experience you had.

    Glassvibrations seem pretty helpful, they are on facebook and other social networking sites and seem to have good communication with people who like there products. Lovehoney stock a large amount of there toys, so I'm guess they have had good experinces with them.

    I have considered ordering a few bits from them directly, though I'm waiting as they might have some new designs coming out in the next few months.

    I've ordered directly from a few toy manufactors now, but am still waiting for the items to arrive. Customer services seem good, it's just customs I worry about.

    If I order directly from Glassvibrations I'll let you know.

    Thanks, I might give them a go :)

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.