• Lover's Choice Wild & Delicious Warming Strawberry Massage Lotion

Chimera [sign in to see picture]

(I apologise if this is the wrong forum, it seemed the most appropriate to my novice eye)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15588

I've just been shocked to notice this product has been discontinued by LH. It's a particular favourite of my OH and I've yet to find another product that heats to such a dramatic level when blown on. (I only noticed it'd been discontinued when I went to write a review for it, 4.5 star) I've googled to find it from another stockist and it seems to be generally american sites that are coming up. I suspect the postage could make that very uneconomical so I'm just asking - on the extreme offchance, I know - whether anybody knew if I could find it anywhere easily in the UK/europe?

Thank you very much.

SnL [sign in to see picture]

Ahhh that's such a shame...

I have found a website which sells it but I have never used the website before so I can't vouch for it.

http://www.sizesupermarket.com/product.asp?p=MAF0220

However if you're not happy using that particular company/website... You could always contact Lovers Choice and ask where their nearest stockist is to you. :)

Chimera [sign in to see picture]

Hi SnL, thank you so much for your advice! That's really helpful and I really do appreciate it. I'll have a look over the website and will certainly consider contacting the manufacturer directly. That's brilliant, thank you.

SnL [sign in to see picture]

You're welcome :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.