• VibraExciter / Bullet Vibes Question

Misty2k [sign in to see picture]

Folks,

At the risk of sounding naive, but I am opening myself up (ooer) to the world of sex toys seriosuly for the first time. I have a question about Bullet Vibrators and specifically the VibraExciter.

Now, sorry if this is a dumb question, but is the idea that it goes up inside your pussy or on your clit... or can it be used either way?

Thanks for not laughing,

Dee

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

with bullets, I believe the choice is yours, place it wherever feels best.

As for the vibraexciter specifically, the same should apply, but I guess its supposed to be "hands free" so place it wherever it will stay put. I'm sure you could find a way to keep it on the clit, though, depending on the undies you are wearing.

Hope this helps.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Hello,

well, bullets are more external toys, as it could be pretty tricky to remove one from inside - read this review

BASIC Sex Toys Love Bullet Vibrator&reviewid=30593#customer_reviews

I do tease the entrance, but never had one inside. I think only the one with a cord are really meant to go inside you, as it helps with getting the vibe out. I think removing my favourite Tango from iside would be rather... interesting and not in the best way.

As for the VibroExciter, considering it is wired, it could be used either way I think.

alicehoney [sign in to see picture]

Can bullets reach the G-spot?

Chimera [sign in to see picture]

I used my Vibraexcitor internally when walking around. You still feel it and it's wired so you won't lose it, obviously. It's quite a small bullet, and not the best for intense vibration so if you're buying it for more than just phone fun and its remote capabilities I would recommend getting something else either instead or as well (maybe, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17715?) However the Vibraexcitor is really good fun, if cheaply made.

So, if you're going to be walking around waiting to be surprised by somebody knowing/not knowing you're wearing it, I found it was only practical to wear it internally (I suspect it could be heard if you tried to strap it to your clit)

However for phone sex or just your own personal stimulation you could use it however you wanted, and it does feel very nice when used on your clit.

I hope that helps.

Misty2k [sign in to see picture]

Thanks All.

I think I will invest. I'd like to have it inside me when I am out and about and at work and then just hope my phone rings a lot. Plus, sounds like it can be a fun personal toy on the manual setting too.

So, who wants my phone number ;)

Dee x

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

alicehoney wrote:

Can bullets reach the G-spot?

The G spot is usually 1-3 inches inside. Since this is the length of most bullets, it's probably not impossible to stimulate the G-spot with one, although there are purpose built G-spot toys which would do a much better job.

shy perv [sign in to see picture]

As the bullets are battery powered there is no electrocution risk but you might get a tingle if the seal gets broken.

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I could be wrong but I thought most bullets couldn't go inside you if they were not waterproof or dsigned for it. I'd hate to think I'd electrocute myself.

The VibraExciter is a bullet on a cord, so insertion should be fine, its kind of designed for it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.