• I want more female oral sex toys...

pimpstress [sign in to see picture]

I like the squeel, although it wasn't as good as i hoped it would be...i would however be interested in something other than that...such as something that kinda sucks my clit. I have tried the pump but thats not what i want...maybe i should go on dragons den or something lol

Any ideas for a single woman who loves oral but particularly clitoral stimulation such as being sucked!

P x

sharry [sign in to see picture]

Perfect Nipple suckers... they work on your clit too! Really inexpensive and you can get them using Oh! points if you have enough.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2028

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

pimpstress wrote:

Any ideas for a single woman who loves oral but particularly clitoral stimulation such as being sucked!

P x

Me?

Cheekiness aside, the idea of a well lubed up nipple sucker sounds good, might be a bit rigid and too small an area to suck on though. Hard to replicate the feel of a pair of lips...

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

The SaSi by Je Joue Intelligent Rechargeable Vibrator is the other toy that's specifically designed as an oral sex replicator. There's a ball that moves beneath a silicone cover (as well as vibration settings), which feels like a tongue circling, flicking and rolling around. I personally find it more realistic than the Sqweel, or rather more like the sensations I enjoy if that make sense?

If you like suction I second sharry's suggestion of lube + Perfect Nipple Suckers - it does sound a bit fiddly though!

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

The http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15410 is the other toy that's specifically designed as an oral sex replicator. There's a ball that moves beneath a silicone cover (as well as vibration settings), which feels like a tongue circling, flicking and rolling around. I personally find it more realistic than the Sqweel, or rather more like the sensations I enjoy if that make sense?

If you like suction I second sharry's suggestion of lube + http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2028 - it does sound a bit fiddly though!

Ah I'd forgotten about the SaSi! Think that might be the high-end solution, and the nipple suckers the more budget option!

Divine69 [sign in to see picture]

pimpstress wrote:

I like the squeel, although it wasn't as good as i hoped it would be...i would however be interested in something other than that...such as something that kinda sucks my clit. I have tried the pump but thats not what i want...maybe i should go on dragons den or something lol

P x

have you thought about the Rends Mont Blanc Clitoral Attachment? ok so have to buy the controller too (with free bullet) BUT I highly rate the mont blanc - for me it works way WAY better than the sqweel. get the vibes and the twizzle movements at lotsa varying speeds/patterns!!! Just make sure you use good batteries!!! It doesn't really suck tho so perhaps crap idea, nxt time i'll read the thread Q first!!! Still a very good toy tho!! ;-) D69x

Arkadia [sign in to see picture]

I'd love to see toy companies more thoroughly exploring ways of simulating the oral sex experience. I'm very tempted to pick up a SaSi after reading this thread! The nipple sucker idea is great too.

him'n'her [sign in to see picture]

I think it's time to start saving.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.