• Replacement bullet for monkey spanker?

londoner [sign in to see picture]

I do enjoy the monkey spanker but two years on and the vibrating bullet has died. Are there replacements that fit?

Anyone tried the "Monkey Spanker Duo"? Seems like a bit of a gimmick. No reviews yet.

Private_member [sign in to see picture]

Thought the toy was a complete waste.

Off topic (a little) but who likes it and who doesn't - is it value for money?

Guess it is not that expensive and if you like it (for two years) ... buy another.

InMe [sign in to see picture]

I personally loved the concept but thought the toy itself didn't live up to my expectations.. never found the vibrations to be of any benefit either.. haden't noticed the duo till now and once again it seems like a rather cool toy but I dunno would I purchase knowing how little use I'v had from my spanker

S&S [sign in to see picture]

londoner wrote:

I do enjoy the monkey spanker but two years on and the vibrating bullet has died. Are there replacements that fit?

Anyone tried the "Monkey Spanker Duo"? Seems like a bit of a gimmick. No reviews yet.

I'm literally sitting down to write my review for the Duo this evening. It's going to be my first negative review I have to say, I'll post here when it goes live.

scwhartz [sign in to see picture]

I've tried a monkey spanker, and basically thought it was sh!t, used it the once, then chucked it, it was so bad!

S&S [sign in to see picture]

Review for the Duo is live here. In short: don't bother with it.

Monkey Spanker Duo Vibrating Couples Sex Toy&reviewid=34705#customer_reviews

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

Go for a Tenga onacup instead? Although I guess one of them is unlikely to last 2 years, and the Flip Hole which probably would is a lot more expensive than a monkey spanker.

silverdrop [sign in to see picture]

londoner wrote:

I'm sure Lovehoney customer service will help you figure out if one of their regular bullets will fit. Maybe something from the Basic or Shag Factory range might work, but they'd be able to tell you.

Private_member [sign in to see picture]

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

Go for a Tenga onacup instead? Although I guess one of them is unlikely to last 2 years, and the Flip Hole which probably would is a lot more expensive than a monkey spanker.

I must admit I bought the Tenga Flip when it first came out (how ever many years ago that was) and it is still going (coming?) strong.

Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]

silverdrop wrote:

londoner wrote:

I'm sure Lovehoney customer service will help you figure out if one of their regular bullets will fit. Maybe something from the Basic or Shag Factory range might work, but they'd be able to tell you.

Yes please email customercare@lovehoney.co.uk and they will check the dimensions and let you know. It is also useful information for us to add to the product page.

londoner [sign in to see picture]

Just got a very helpful reply from Customer Services. Apparently Lovehoney don't sell vibrating bullets that are small enough to fit the original Monkey Spanker.

Don't think I'll be buying another Monkey Spanker as a replacement. It failed after not much use and the cobra libre is much better. Shame I didn't buy it from Lovehoney so I could have returned it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.