• Anal relaxsation

crag630 [sign in to see picture]

that looks fun if I had the money sadly just blew the last of it on this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6406

Postillionager [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like a good move, it's also a less obvious sex toy if it happens to be accidentally discovered by somebody else. You can always try out some bigger things later on, hope this works out in the meantime.

Leon Bellmont [sign in to see picture]

As for blowing your money on one toy the best thing is you can always make more money and with any luck it will still be there.

As for the vibe having just bought my first one I wont be getting the beaded one for a while myself but the one i have know provides enough satisfaction so that is good. Still going to get the 7 inch dido as well because i really can't resist the price but weather i use it on myself eventually or a special girl wins my heart and gets it ha ha as a naughty present remains to be seen.

Regardless of what way round it works all the advice and tips are greatly appreciated and i will certainly be able to play with the utmost confidence. Thank you all again and as always have fun with whatever you do.

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

This is the toy I would recommend as a learning tool:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16746

11.5 double ender from Doc Johnson. Diameter 1.6". You should not be afraid. This is about the same size a good bowel motion. You don't need to push it fully at first. At first the extra length will be useful for controlling how much you put in. But as you experiment you will eventually find that it's quite easy to get it all in. The toy's made in latex so don't buy if you have a latex allergy. There is an identical slightly more expensive version in a neutral rubber too. But as I said elsewhere, stiff dildos for anal experiment are a waste of time.

Sorry Leon, I forget to answer your other question By pushing the dildo I meant just that.

If you are sitting in bed, and you've got the dildo pressing against your bumhole, you should be able to get it to go in just by sitting down on it. If you are about to ejaculate (shoot) it will slip in more easily because your anus relaxes when this happens. Best is to work the head in first.

Use one of these to apply lube internally

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19842

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.