• Cocomini seam?

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

I just received my lovely lovehoney parcel including the cocomini (which has just gone down a fiver, hmmm) and I excitedly opened it. That would be when I noticed the massive open seam all the way around the toy. I was just wondering of anyone else has the cocomini and whether it has the same seam? The photos don't show the angle, and I'm not able to check the video as I'm on my phone. I don't usually worry about seams aesthetically, but this one is very open and can't be hygenic to use or easy to clean.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Hello, I ordered this today and can let you know how mine is once it arrives.

If you are worried I would ask customer services to reserve you another one and send the old one back, also ask if they will reduce it by £5 as it was under 24hour of ordering and receiving and experiencing a problem since the fault occurred.

It’s always better to check with toys, you also have the right to as it’s an online purchase. It does sound strange that the seam is broken, though where about is the fault situated?

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I have also ordered this today. I will let you know what mine is like.

Of I was sure it was broken I'd send it back, but I'm not sure if it's a faulty item or just bad build quality of the company. There is a seam that travels all the way around the toy, and all the way around there is a tiny gap a millimetre or two between both halves, completely regular and it doesn't flex when I squeeze it so it's not that the halves were together and were separated.

I really bought this toy as a mini insertable, and with. Seam as open as that I wouldn't feel comfortable using it as I would 't be sure I could clean it properly.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

The video does not seem to feature open seam, but I am not 100% sure if its that tiny!, as I have parents home and dont want them come to my room and see me watching sex toy video. And not sure that would be visible on the video. But lets see how Nymp and MM go with theirs.

I have just found a video, here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsMwSS9XvRY

at 1.04 there is a seam that goes all the way from the top to the base, is it that one? At 2.00 there is a close up.

Although, at the end, it is in a glass of water so I wouldn't worry about cleanliness as if it was a design fault it wouldn't be waterproof.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I can understand, and will still let you know if the product I recieve is the same. I wish to use mine for play other than clit stimulation.

It says its splash proof on Lovehoney but the video on youtube says its waterproof and on their website it is as well: http://www.xtassie.com/garden/gallery_view.php?mode=speci&idx=29

That shows it quite clearly. It's easily big enough to slide a fingernail into. First time I've ever found lh pics to be misleading. : ( I love lh and I know they can't catch everything, but when you get the toy it's a very noticeable feature.

I wouldn't use out underwater personally as the cap comes off quite easily, which wouldn't be a problem as I wasn't expecting it to be. I'm more worried about gunk getting trapped and not being able to clean it without scrubbing and potentially damaging it.

Pixieking wrote:

That shows it quite clearly. It's easily big enough to slide a fingernail into. First time I've ever found lh pics to be misleading. : ( I love lh and I know they can't catch everything, but when you get the toy it's a very noticeable feature.

I do think they should have shown it.

As I said, its waterproof so cleaning it shouldn't be an issue.

you are tempting me to get it, but technically I have the Mia (after I find out how the testing went) and the Tango. I dont need another clitoral toy?

Laveila wrote:

you are tempting me to get it, but technically I have the Mia (after I find out how the testing went) and the Tango. I dont need another clitoral toy?

I have lots of toys but for me, each toy is good for something that the others can't do or don't suit my mood.

I thought a recharagable toy for a tenner is worth it.

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Stupid me came wandering in here thinking "Ohhhh I wonder what a Cocomini Seam is......"

I thought it was an advancement of the Cocomini. I'll just wander back out now.....

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

Stupid me came wandering in here thinking "Ohhhh I wonder what a Cocomini Seam is......"

I thought it was an advancement of the Cocomini. I'll just wander back out now.....

Actually thats what I thought at first!

On the up side, the vibrations feel pretty nice (if not terribly strong of that is your thing) and the patterns are very nice. There are no breaks on the vibration some other pulses have and the escalating ones aren't dull either
    It's also really quiet. : )

I think I'll just use it as is and keep it strictly as a one person toy.

Ok. I do enjoy stronger vibrations for external stimulation, so I may skip it. I usually finish on the highest settings for both Mia and Tango, so not sure this one would work for me.

It isn't near as strong as Mia. The highest on the coco is about setting five or six of Mia.

Pixieking wrote:

It isn't near as strong as Mia. The highest on the coco is about setting five or six of Mia.

Ok, I like those, as I usually want a slower build up, but I am afraid for solo play would not really get me anywhere close. And even with my partner when I am more sensitive I have the Mia on about 10th setting, so bit stronger than that.

Divine69 [sign in to see picture]

I ordered a Cocomini very late sat nite and just asked Laura in live chat if I could have a refund/credit too as price gone down (this first thread I satrted reading so glad I did - tho now starting to think cocomini might be too weak for me). Anyway I could have hd but can't have refund becoz I'd owe Lh £4 becoz I used a vipvoucher! Hay ho am so happy with the bargains (I hope, they arrive tomor!) that's ok. Hope I like the cocomini now - it must have more power than a toy using 3 AA bats surely?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.