• Problems programming Sasi

Zarabeth [sign in to see picture]

I usually program gadgets very easily, and I am the one friends go to when they lose the manual to their watches & cell phones, etc, so I feel a little embarrassed to say I am having trouble programming my Sasi. I have carefully read the instructions both on their website and in the manual, and watched the videos on LH, but it's not working.

However, I don't think it's entirely my fault, as the Favorites mode generally is not behaving as described.

Some odd things I have noticed:

• Each time I look through the 5 Favorites, then turn Sasi off and back on (without going to Customise mode), the 5 Favorites are completely different.
    • Sometimes there are exactly 5 Favorites, but other times there are more than 5.
    • The Favorites mode appears to be simply a random function.

I have systematically gone through all the patterns in the Customise mode (I counted 35 patterns on one occassion), and pushed the "don't stop" button on each of my 5 preferences, then waited 5 minutes, while clicking past the non-preferences within 10 seconds (so that my selected 5 would all have been used longer than any of the others). However, when I turned Sasi off and back on, my preferences did not show in the Favorites. I have repeated this a few times, but never any success. :(

I have contacted Je Joue, and await their reply, but I wondered if anyone else has experienced dificulty with this, or has any tips on programming that may not be written in the manual?

I have noticed a couple of small differences between the instructions in Je Joue's manual and their website, so I wondered if there were some implied instructions that I missed that others have picked up on or discovered on their own? Any tips or suggestions, or does it sound like my Favorites function simply doesn't work?

Any thoughts appreciated!

Kind regards,

Zarabeth

Zarabeth [sign in to see picture]

Hi Avrielle,

Yes, I did purchase it from LoveHoney, and it may ultimately come to getting a replacement, but I just thought I'd ask for others' opinions first, in case I am somehow missing something. It works so well apart from the Favorites mode, and I am loath to part from it, even for the few days it would take to make an exchange!

Kind regards,

Zarabeth

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.