• Which Lelo toy??

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Laveila wrote:

Nico18 wrote:

Oh, Laveila! I had the same problem with the Mia! Mine would switch off inexplicably after about 60 seconds, then go off in its box unnannounced! I've just sent mine back to Lovehoney but they're still processing it. I wonder if it's a fault with all the Mias? I hope not.

Heh, sort of makes me feel better, in a perverted way, that I am not the only one having trouble mine is pretending to be offline after the pressing of + button and then I move the hand and it buzzes into life. Sometimes the second pressing makes it go on onto the 2nd speed, sometimes I need to press 3 times before the thing switches on. The previous got it to perfection, it did not switch on sometimes at all and then suddenly it did.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Laveila wrote:

Its a second replacement already. The first one glue gave up, the second had a wrong cap and the motor failed after week and half and 3 times of using it, this one has trouble since the beginning with the first speed so I guess I will be in time where I was with the second one... Which does not make me in the best mood right now, because I feel like an idiot.

Ohh! What bad luck! I still would send it back. Why do you feel like an idiot?

Because I had bad luck with previous bullet as well, and now I will returning Lelo for the 3rd time. I know the Lady Lustfinger and one of the Petite vibes are with me for months without any problem, still feel bad.

I know what you mean, but sometimes toys are simply faulty nothing you do wrong. I hope you get a good replacement

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

The Ina Rabbit works a treat externally, with the short arm on the clit and the longer arm nestling along the vulva. My favourite patterns feel like they move the pulse from the one to the other in different ways. So it can double nicely as a clit vibe with something extra.

Seraphina [sign in to see picture]

I personally have the Lily and think its great, powerful enough to do the job but too strong it causes numbness, was my first luxury toy and have never looked back

WakkaWakka [sign in to see picture]

I've got the Siri and I LOVE it. It's made pretty much all my other clitoral toys useless.

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

I own the Mia, Iris & Isla. I would definitely opt for the siri as I think the vibrations will be stronger & it is very well reviewed

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Wizzie86 wrote:

I own the Mia, Iris & Isla. I would definitely opt for the siri as I think the vibrations will be stronger & it is very well reviewed

Wow! So lucky! *jealous*

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

Lol I am lucky - the only one I bought was the Iris and that was half price! I love lelo x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.