• Which Lelo toy??

Nico18 [sign in to see picture]

I have decided to splash out on a beautiful Lelo toy having really enjoyed using my Lelo Mia Black. The question is which one?!

Basically I'm looking for a powerful but beautiful clitoral stimulator. I love the look of the Lelo Nea but I've read some reviews saying the vibrations are quite weak. Has anyone found this?

Let me know your thoughts!

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I dont own it, but I heard Lelo Siri is very powerful. And it would likely be my choice if I decide to buy another recheargable toy.

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I own the siri in the way of Lelo toys, it is very powerful with loads of different speeds and its quiet.

Laveila wrote:

I dont own it, but I heard Lelo Siri is very powerful. And it would likely be my choice if I decide to buy another recheargable toy.

Do you not like rechargeable toys?

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

My wife is very happy with her Lelo Siri (see my review). It won't blow you away like, say, a Magic Wand, but it's powerful enough for my wife's clitoral needs.

Unfortunately, we haven't tried any other Lelo products, so we're not in a position to compare it with the Nea. Hope this helps a bit, though.

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

I love the Alia: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20543

Again, not quite wand-level of power, but it does have a really strong top scale. And it's pretty as all get-out, with 'free' jewelery! Can't go wrong, really.

Not tried any other Lelo vibes yet, so can't compare, but it is the one that struck me the most first time I saw it, and it's perfect if you like clit stimulation. Plus it has that whole waterproof thing going for it, which is apparently the major irk for many owners of other Lelo toys.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I own the siri in the way of Lelo toys, it is very powerful with loads of different speeds and its quiet.

Laveila wrote:

Where did I say that?! I never said that!!! I do, although had my share of trouble with the Mia.

Laveila wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Laveila wrote:

Where did I say that?! I never said that!!! I do, although had my share of trouble with the Mia.

What kind of trouble?

If you brought it from LH you could get a replacement. I am pretty sure Lelo has its own replacement service though.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Laveila wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Laveila wrote:

What kind of trouble?

If you brought it from LH you could get a replacement. I am pretty sure Lelo has its own replacement service though.

I know very well about the replacement service and I did have it replaced to just meet another trouble with a wrong cap and one more problem, so I am not sure what I am doing wrong. But I did not say I dont like recheargable vibes. I do, if they are working.

And the sentence if was meant more like: if I ever have the money, which is pretty much unlikely in next 3 years if I still will be student.

Thanks for all your help! The Siri sounds awesome although I must admit I like the appearance of the Alia or Nea much better (I'm so shallow)!

I've never owned a wand so I wouldn't be able to compare. In terms of vibrations I'm perfectly happy with those around the level of Lovehoney's pocket rocket, so not too high!

I don't suppose anyone is lucky enough to own both the Siri and the Alia? How do they compare in strength?

:)

Sorry, this isn't strictly relevant, but I was wondering what the Lovehoney "rankings" mean? I notice all of you have different ones! How do you move up a ranking, and which is the best?

Laveila wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Laveila wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Laveila wrote:

What kind of trouble?

I know very well about the replacement service and I did have it replaced to just meet another trouble with a wrong cap and one more problem, so I am not sure what I am doing wrong. But I did not say I dont like recheargable vibes. I do, if they are working.

And the sentence if was meant more like: if I ever have the money, which is pretty much unlikely in next 3 years if I still will be student.

I was actually trying to help, there is no need to be so rude!

You said if you ever get another recharagable toy which I took as meaning you didn't like them.

I didn't say or imply anything about not having the money, I am not rude, however you certainly are.

Nico18 wrote:

Sorry, this isn't strictly relevant, but I was wondering what the Lovehoney "rankings" mean? I notice all of you have different ones! How do you move up a ranking, and which is the best?

The rankings mean how much you post on the forums and post reviews.

I am not sure exactly what levels the rankings are but field marshel is the highest and I think cadet is the lowest. It is in the same style as the military.

Nico18 wrote:

Thanks for all your help! The Siri sounds awesome although I must admit I like the appearance of the Alia or Nea much better (I'm so shallow)!

I've never owned a wand so I wouldn't be able to compare. In terms of vibrations I'm perfectly happy with those around the level of Lovehoney's pocket rocket, so not too high!

I don't suppose anyone is lucky enough to own both the Siri and the Alia? How do they compare in strength?

:)

I know what you mean, the alia and nea look lovely!

The siri will be plenty enough power for your tastes

Sorry, I am not that fortunate. However, I do believe that there isn't that much difference except a pattern or two and that the alia is also waterproof.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Nico18 wrote:

It's a magic mixture of reviews, posts and other things that only the Lh Gurus know.

MM I think it's possible that you've misunderstood Laveila's meaning - I don't think she was telling you off, just expressing her misunderstanding of where you took her dislike from.

Adx

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Laveila wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Laveila wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Laveila wrote:

What kind of trouble?

You said if you ever get another recharagable toy which I took as meaning you didn't like them.

I didn't say or imply anything about not having the money, I am not rude, however you certainly are.

Well, you just saw things in it which were not there. I am sorry, but I am currently pretty disappointed and very angry with the replacement, because it is not switching on again, or at least not for the 1st speed. And then it suddenly switches on for it. And thats just after I opened the box and charged it! And I am assuming in time I will be where I have been with the previous one.

Laveila wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Laveila wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Laveila wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Laveila wrote:

What kind of trouble?

Well, you just saw things in it which were not there. I am sorry, but I am currently pretty disappointed and very angry with the replacement, because it is not switching on again, or at least not for the 1st speed. And then it suddenly switches on for it. And thats just after I opened the box and charged it! And I am assuming in time I will be where I have been with the previous one.

Oh right. I am sorry as well, it seemed like you were saying that I was suggesting money shortage or like I was being condisending about the replacement.

I would however send it back again, they really shouldn't be like that. Perhaps you have had a faulty batch? Or just bad luck? Either way I would send it back again and if you get another faulty one then ask for a refund. Thats what I would do.

Like I said, sorry again. I just thought you were being short with me.

Its a second replacement already. The first one glue gave up, the second had a wrong cap and the motor failed after week and half and 3 times of using it, this one has trouble since the beginning with the first speed so I guess I will be in time where I was with the second one... Which does not make me in the best mood right now, because I feel like an idiot.

Oh, Laveila! I had the same problem with the Mia! Mine would switch off inexplicably after about 60 seconds, then go off in its box unnannounced! I've just sent mine back to Lovehoney but they're still processing it. I wonder if it's a fault with all the Mias? I hope not.

Laveila wrote:

Its a second replacement already. The first one glue gave up, the second had a wrong cap and the motor failed after week and half and 3 times of using it, this one has trouble since the beginning with the first speed so I guess I will be in time where I was with the second one... Which does not make me in the best mood right now, because I feel like an idiot.

Ohh! What bad luck! I still would send it back. Why do you feel like an idiot?

Nico18 wrote:

Oh, Laveila! I had the same problem with the Mia! Mine would switch off inexplicably after about 60 seconds, then go off in its box unnannounced! I've just sent mine back to Lovehoney but they're still processing it. I wonder if it's a fault with all the Mias? I hope not.

Heh, sort of makes me feel better, in a perverted way, that I am not the only one having trouble mine is pretending to be offline after the pressing of + button and then I move the hand and it buzzes into life. Sometimes the second pressing makes it go on onto the 2nd speed, sometimes I need to press 3 times before the thing switches on. The previous got it to perfection, it did not switch on sometimes at all and then suddenly it did.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Laveila wrote:

Ohh! What bad luck! I still would send it back. Why do you feel like an idiot?

Because I had bad luck with previous bullet as well, and now I will returning Lelo for the 3rd time. I know the Lady Lustfinger and one of the Petite vibes are with me for months without any problem, still feel bad.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.