• The new Mia cap question

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

No probs Matt, mine is packaged up to send back but don't want to do it until we know the outcome.

Arkadia [sign in to see picture]

Does this apply to the improved versions of the pink and purple Mias? I'm pretty sure the latest batch of purple Mias contained the improved motor and supposedly lid (right?! I waite' what seemed forever for the 'improved' purple Mias to arrive at LH). My cap is hollow and falls off all the time, it's super frustrating. I heard that the new caps were supposed to be improved, so I assumed the original version Mias were just REALLY bad at keeping the lid on.

Now I'm really confused

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I dont think LH is selling the new version of pink and purple? I thought they only have black with the new motor? I read the description and they only mention the black as new one. So you may have the old one version potentially. This one is bad compared to what I had, but not as bad as the old one as Pixie said and I trust him.It does not fall off on mine, but can open partially, which I do hate and thats why I started this. So it sounds you have old version

*bump* Any update today Matt?

Lovehoney - Matt O [sign in to see picture]

No news yet, but I have sent another email today. Don't worry, as soon as I hear I will let you know!

I am away for the next 3 days but will keep an eye on this one to make sure you aren't kept hanging-please be patient though!!

Thanks

Matt

Ok, and was I correct Lh only has the black in the improved version? Or all 3 colours now?

Ok Guys

Just checked my email and Lelo are getting some new style caps sent over to me!!

Can you all email me (care@lovehoney.co.uk, fao Matt) if you have bought a black one and not received the new style cap but would like one? Please confirm the relevant order number and I will add you to my list !!

I'm not sure when we will be getting them in, but I am hoping within the week.

The latest cap only applies to the black one, as this is the only new style version we have stocked.

Cheers!

Matt

Woohoo, great news thanks Matt, have emailed :-)

Wooohooo!!! I love you, Matt. The cap was annoying! Mail sent.

Got your messages.....I'm back from my hols on Monday so will hopefully have an update then!

Thanks again Matt, enjoy your time off :)

Yes, enjoy your holiday, thanks for taking your time during it to tell us. Just the weather could be better (got caught by rain last evening while running )

Arkadia [sign in to see picture]

Well now I'm a bit upset, as I asked customer support if they were receiving the improved version of the Mia in purple and they said not for a few weeks, so I waited a few weeks and they came in and I got one... All this time I've had it I've thought it not very impressive, and couldn't imagine how weak the original must have been since mine seems quite weak itself. I guess it's possible my question was poorly worded or something. How frustrating! I was going to give the Mia a very average review too. I wonder how much better the black Mia is. Grrr!

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

This might sound a bit cut-throat, but send it back and get a replacement, or wait for the new version to come out in purple.

Well, the fact is... They never sold the old one purple and pink, it was never out of stock, as far as I know and I have been looking regularly. SO not sure how you got the impression they came in and are now available. The black was out of stock for a bit! Also they never took out the describtion only the black is with new motor and I guess they would take it out and change it. Just waiting few weeks and not checking is partly also your fault, I am afraid, because you might have just assumed that because few weeks passed it is now the new version.

Just bumping this to see if any of the affected people got their new cap yet? I'm still waiting and have yet to use this toy and am starting to get a bit fed up, especially cos I saw a review of it where the reviewer said Lh had sent them a new cap promptly, is it just me missing out?

The review by Nico18 clearly says she got sent hers..... :(

Lelo Mia Rechargeable Vibrator&reviewpage=1#customer_reviews

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Is this still not fixed???

I've been considering getting one as in desperate need of a new clitoral stimulator but not until I know how good the new one is with a proper cap!!

How rubbish if you've been waiting to use it. What is LH doing.... or is it a Lelo problem?

Erh, Lelo still havent sent Lovehoney the right caps, so people may be still waiting. Lovehoney has both stocks in - hollow and filled, so it is about luck in terms what you get. if you get hollow, consider bushing on Lelo doors, they may be able to sort it faster for you (but not Lovehoneys fault).

If that's the case how did the person in the review get a cap sent to you? and if Lh has both surely in terms of good customer service they should perhaps say to me who has been waiting so long, we'll send you on of the ones we have in stock with the filled cap and you return the one you have?

I'm getting more and more fed up, if Lelo is being slow then they obviously need more pressure from Lh to kick their ass....

*sigh*

DRA -Don't buy one yet, just in case....

I get mails from LH staff regularly there are no news from Lelo on the cap. Which is annoying, but considering LH is testing my Mia, as I had to send it back the third time (just after the first charge it did not switch on the first speed and I did not use it before discovering it), I dont care about the cap right now too much.

As for asking Lelo for the cap. You can register the toy with them, so you can try to solve it out with them.

DRA I also own the We Vibe Tango and I enjoy it a lot. It has far less variation and the first speed is stonger than Mia, but it is waterproof. You can have a look at my review. I did some basic comparison in it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.