• The new Mia cap question

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

It does seem confusing, the black was the only version allegedly to have the new cap, as Lavelia's original, and silverdrop & paradise found can show, so it seems Lh first order from Lelo had the new cap, but that sobsequent orders from Lelo do not? Which seems most odd..... unless the black wasn't as 'new' as Lelo are suggesting & the stocks you have are just the same as the 'old' version, have you compared the motors to see if they are in fact 'new'?

Thanks Lh for trying, hope they reply back soon, interesting to see their response when you have evidence that shows the design changed at some point....

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

My old one can be compared strenght wise, because it is working and its charged, its the glue which gave away round battery compartment. I tested my new one and it does seem to be as strong as the first one to me. But dont have my old one to compare it against.

silverdrop [sign in to see picture]

I tried to take photos of my cap, but I can't figure out how to get them off the phone and onto the computer. But it is definitely NOT hollow! It has two sets of four ridges, and two more single ridges, for a total of ten that brace themselves around the usb plug.

EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]

Do you have bluetooth or a cable?

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

silverdrop wrote:

I tried to take photos of my cap, but I can't figure out how to get them off the phone and onto the computer. But it is definitely NOT hollow! It has two sets of four ridges, and two more single ridges, for a total of ten that brace themselves around the usb plug.

Could txt them to your email address?

Okay, I got three photos onto my computer, and uploaded one of them to Lovehoney through the uploaded pictures thing in the profile. But I don't see any way to find the url of the photo, or how to add the other two pictures. So I'm just going to have to trust that Lovehoney can find the photo I uploaded, because my tech patience is worn out for today.

EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]

silverdrop wrote:

Okay, I got three photos onto my computer, and uploaded one of them to Lovehoney through the uploaded pictures thing in the profile. But I don't see any way to find the url of the photo, or how to add the other two pictures. So I'm just going to have to trust that Lovehoney can find the photo I uploaded, because my tech patience is worn out for today.

I love you! Seriously Now there is also a proof my Mia may not be an abnormally, which was the first reply I got! Thanks so much! Also the reviews online mention it, but there is no photo.

silverdrop wrote:

Thanks SD, mine def isn't like that..... that looks so much better for sure.

Yay! Glad it made it. Still can't see any way to upload the other two. The form to upload pictures has vanished and been replaced by the single photo that got uploaded with a little note under it that says 'Processing'. But one of the other two is almost identical, and the third is the cap from the side to show the Lelo logo. So I guess they aren't needed.

Anyway, hope Lelo and Lovehoney can sort this out. And if they've found your returned item, maybe you can at least get them to return your cap to you?

silverdrop wrote:

Anyway, hope Lelo and Lovehoney can sort this out. And if they've found your returned item, maybe you can at least get them to return your cap to you?

Hahahaha! Now thats interesting solution... Why I havent thought of it?! I sent in an email and suggested this, after they dont need the cap as evidence that there was a change at some point

Def seems the best solution for you Laveila :-)

I suspect mine will be a refund unless they can find one in stock with better cap *sigh*

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

I'd like to say that I have an old style Mia and a new black Mia with the hollow cap, and the black does indeed have a stronger motor than the original.

Found a video review that shows the ridged black cap. http://www.youtube.com/user/PrettyPowerTools#p/u/9/AHEpXton7U0

Thanks PK, I had a look but must have missed that one. Hope Lelo have an answer soon, I def liked how powerful it was, but like to use the flat end and am too worried bout it popping off & the usb getting wet....

Pixieking wrote:

I'd like to say that I have an old style Mia and a new black Mia with the hollow cap, and the black does indeed have a stronger motor than the original.

Found a video review that shows the ridged black cap. http://www.youtube.com/user/PrettyPowerTools#p/u/9/AHEpXton7U0

I think this is the way it should be, with the ridges inside. Hope this is a manufacture mistake on Lelo part, because the black one I have now really moves compared to the one I returned last week, so I am sort of annoyed with it after 2 days.

Guess still no reply from Lelo. I admit I am impatient lol

Will be Monday now at the earliest I expect.... I'm impatient too tho, haha!

*bump* Any news Matt?

Lovehoney - Matt O [sign in to see picture]

Guys

Emails going between me and Lelo as we speak-just been chatting to Alice about it!

I hope to update you soon!

Sorry to keep you hanging on!

Matt

Hi Matt,

its ok, I guess I just want to know how it goes, because all the action started because of me

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.