• Search by Girth Please

chuckybomcc [sign in to see picture]

Just been looking for new toys for the OH (she likes her surprises), was looking to buy her a dildo but was upset when I couldn't search by girth size.

Now from my OH tells me the girth of a toy is quite important to her (likes to fill full/stretched). This must be true for other people?

Is there any chance (LH) to have a search option that goes by girth, as well as keeping the length search too?

Cheers

Booties [sign in to see picture]

I second this!

I can't handle girthy toys at all, and it's not only tricky to open every page and check girth, but quite disappointing to find a great toy for a good price and then find out it's just too big for me.

Would be great to search for size... Or even if there were >5 and <5" categories or something.

EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]

Yes please!! I'd love this!

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Fairly sure this was in the Suggestions thread but for the life of me can't remember the response to it, perhaps post it in there too in case this one gets missed. Suspect it's on the very long 'to do' list....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/251262-the-great-big-suggestions-thread/

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Fairly sure this was in the Suggestions thread but for the life of me can't remember the response to it, perhaps post it in there too in case this one gets missed. Suspect it's on the very long 'to do' list....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/251262-the-great-big-suggestions-thread/

Response was it's coming.

It's been suggested several times ever since the improved "sort by" selections but we've been waiting a while. The last I heard, it was on the list.

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

It's been suggested several times ever since the improved "sort by" selections but we've been waiting a while. The last I heard, it was on the list.

Adx

(sits back down in the corner and shuts up)

chuckybomcc wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Adx

(sits back down in the corner and shuts up)

No harm in asking again - reminds the Lh Gods that it's something that would be popular amongst members!

Adx

(removes ball gagg) Ta, I don't feel so bad now.

Mr D and Mrs D [sign in to see picture]

Would be a great feature, recently spent ages looking through dildos for the size we wanted.

silverdrop [sign in to see picture]

I agree. Even just adding Skinny, Medium, and Fat categories would be helpful.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Yep I would like this... Also on Eden Fantasy they have a search function which means that no latex or phthalates products show up when you are looking through certain areas. I would find this very helpful, or something similar anyway.

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

silverdrop wrote:

I agree. Even just adding Skinny, Medium, and Fat categories would be helpful.

Yes to that. Or even putting the girth in the name or the bit of descriptive text which shows up on the long list of products so we can see which aren't going to work as we scan a page of search results. (It would be tedious to change everything, but maybe new items could be written that way?)

This would also make the 'recommended for you' suggestions more helpful. I clicked on an awful lot of girthy dildos that I wasn't interested in during that recent special. I was just trying to find the smaller ones.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I want this too. It would be helpful, rather than opening so many products and finding its too girthy for me. Bit annoying as it takes so long to check and then should start a wishlist to remember which may fit me. Checking by girth would be really great and makes things faster.

Avrielle, I think your suggestion would be optimal. My suggestion (and Silverdrop's too if I'm reading it right) was more like an alternative which might be easier to implement. LH could decide that all future descriptions include a girth measurement in the parts that show up on a search and start doing that without having to make changes to coding or layout.

A search would still pull up too many, but it would be easier to weed through the results. So, not as good as being able to narrow the search from the beginning but still a help. Sort of like the way you can browse through a lingerie offer and check available sizes right there on the page.

Not at all.

Sorry for the confusion, I wasn't clear enough. Thanks for pointing it out so I could come back and fix it. :-)

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Would defiinitely agree on this, LH please put this on.

Also, searching bra sizes by back and cup rather than dress size.

Sort by girth should be a big priority! I considered doing the dildo offer but then realised I'd have to open each dildo page to check the girth.

At least Lh do give you that information for each and every insertable which is wonderful, but that info could be utilised so much better by making it sortable based on it!

Adx

XXXGXSTRINGXXX [sign in to see picture]

would be an excellent idea I much prefer girth over length and it is annoying searching through them all

sexilegs [sign in to see picture]

I agree, my fav toy is the waver bunny cos its long with a great girth, and it wasnt easy to find something that really did what i felt i needed. The side column doesnt mention girth, it needs changing.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.