• Sex toys - Colours!

horny-youngcouple, 23M, 31F [sign in to see picture]

Purple is the way to go with sex toys i agree

Carols9995 [sign in to see picture]

I love purple and buy all my toys in that colour.

Mr. 10 [sign in to see picture]

If there's a sex toy I like and it's in purple, I buy it in a flash! I don't even like purple that much with anything else, but with sex toys it's a hwole different matter.

I don't even know why lol.

sassieruben [sign in to see picture]

black and red would be nice i have pink and purple sex toys but would it really matter when we r using them

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I prefer toys, bondage and clothes to be in my favourite colours, which are purple, lilac, black and red. Almost all of my collections are these colours and the ones that aren't are because they didn't have any other colours.

I do wish that they would provide more choices on toys that aren't top brand luxury ones.

sassieruben [sign in to see picture]

black and red would be nice i have pink and purple sex toys but would it really matter when we r using them

lilmadam92 [sign in to see picture]

We've always just brought based on performance rather than colour. When it comes to bondage play I usually pick black thought just because pink/purple etc. just doesn't seem like a dominating colour to me. Too much nice Barbie ;)

Liquidsugar [sign in to see picture]

I love having pink jelly dildos/ vibrators! I just love the vibrant colour.

I do have to admit though I bought a purple anal toy off here about a month ago and I love the colour of that, it is a luminous purple - I love it!

I do love having my big dildos black though! Adds to the dirtiness of it!

No, it was the one I linked in the other thread - though I do have the basic one too! I really should try something bigger, anything you would suggest?

x

I like the look of the first one a lot! I have some anal beads and I sort of like them - but I prefer things more 'cock shaped' (: I am going to have to have a better look on here - there is just so much choice I'm sure there will be something that takes my fancy!

x

Postillionager [sign in to see picture]

Liquidsugar wrote:

I do have to admit though I bought a purple anal toy off here about a month ago and I love the colour of that, it is a luminous purple - I love it!

Hi LS,

I have that toy too, it was one of the first I ever bought here. It's brilliant, the colour changes from purple to blue depending on the angle of the light. The only draw back is that I wore mine out, the beads broke off, but at least they are cheap enough to replace. My second one is starting to fall apart too, but then again, it has had quite a bit of use!

Postillionager [sign in to see picture]

sassieruben wrote:

Hi, you might like the two tone suede flogger (it's black and red) if you're into that sort of thing. It would be nice to have some black and red insertable toys too.

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Postillionager wrote:

sassieruben wrote:

Hi, you might like the two tone suede flogger (it's black and red) if you're into that sort of thing. It would be nice to have some black and red insertable toys too.

There are loads of bondage that is black or red or both. However, I do agree, there aren't that many red or black toys.

GingerConcubine [sign in to see picture]

I only have two toys, and they are both pink, but this wasn't a conscious choice, just that they happened to fit my requirements and only came in pink.

Most of my toys are pink too!

Postillionager wrote:

Liquidsugar wrote:

Hi LS,

I have that toy too, it was one of the first I ever bought here. It's brilliant, the colour changes from purple to blue depending on the angle of the light. The only draw back is that I wore mine out, the beads broke off, but at least they are cheap enough to replace. My second one is starting to fall apart too, but then again, it has had quite a bit of use!

I haven't used it that often yet! That's pretty good going though :D

I just love the colour of it! I would love a really big dildo that colour!

Pixie_Murree [sign in to see picture]

This is my only gripe about toys - they mostly come in pink. I personally hate pink

I like black or white for toys and my OH agrees - he says personally pink toys slightly put him off using them even if its on me as they are too girlie! I must add this has never been an issue yet!

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

lols, a while back I got a "pink mouth" fleshlight insert as a tester

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5833

My only con for the toy, was the the pink colour. Need some better colours for guys toys

EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]

I agree with TC that male toys are quite limited with colours.

My other half and I love black and white toys.

PlayingDirty [sign in to see picture]

I think more range of colours will aid mens willingness to buy toys. I suppose the pink is meant to be something to do with skin but it is plastic... why pretend?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.