• An Egg for Easter Please!

Blue Sapphire [sign in to see picture]

I am sorry if this has already been asked but I couldnt find anything in the search.

As we havent really used toys before, when we decided to liven things up I took the tactic of buying a bit of everything to work out what would be the best for us - I certainly didnt expect it all to work so well. Part of my spending spree was the basic vibrating love egg which possibly turned out to be the best £6.99 I have ever spent, but this morning when the OH took it out of our bag of goodies I was gutted to find out it had given up the ghost and despite new batteries it just didnt want to play. As if that wasnt bad enough when he looked at it more closely there was a rust coloured liquid leaking out of the actual egg where the wires go in! I would be ordering a replacement today but I wanted to check if others had encounterd the same problem first as the idea of whatever it is leaking inside me worries me, so my questions are:

1- Although I thought it was ok to wash the actual egg in soapy water was this the wrong thing to do?

2- Can anyone recommend a new vibrating egg to us please, we are happy to spend a bit more for a highly recommended egg but loved how powerful this one was and the fact it could be adjusted so easily.

3- Are remote controlled eggs a better option as OH reckons the seal around the wires could always be liable to leak?

Sorry for the long post, will try and cut things shorter with practice around here.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.