• New Tenga Flip toys!

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

Check them out:

http://e.tenga.co.jp/products/hole/index.php

http://e.tenga.co.jp/products/hole/flip_air_melty_white.php

http://e.tenga.co.jp/products/hole/flip_air_solid_black.php

http://e.tenga.co.jp/products/hole/flip_air_lite_melty_white.php

http://e.tenga.co.jp/products/hole/flip_air_lite_solid_black.php

What are the differences between the FLIP AIR series and the FLIP HOLE series? Firstly, the items are lighter and less bulky than the FLIP HOLEs. They are also slightly friendlier on the wallet. (*Open price)
    In concerns to functionality, the Air Release Switch is the biggest change.
    You can also enjoy a brand new sensation of the "Ultra Fit" and an even more powerful vacuum.
    Is there any difference between the AIR and AIR LITE products besides their size? Besides the difference in size, the Air Release Switch is placed in a slightly different position for easier use. Also, due to the increased airflow, you can experience a stronger vacuum.
    Both the FLIP AIR and AIR LITE products have a Black and White version - is there a difference? The Black item is designed to be firmer than the White.
    Also, the interior detailing is different, the Black item is designed to provide an over-all more stimulating experience.

So, who's going to be the first to get one? ;)

With that lack of interest it'll probably be me

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

I'm not really bothered about the whole 50 times thing. Use it till it falls apart and it'll still last you ages.

I had a totally different experience with my fleshlight. It started to tear a bit around the enterance after about the fifth time I used it. Not only that but they can't be cleaned properly, which is kinda minging frankly.

Having said that, I don't think i'd buy another tenga esque fliphole. I don't get enough use out of my current one to justify buying another.

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

The material fleshlight sleeves are made from is porous, so anything that comes into contact with it can soak in, including bodily fluids. If you have a fleshlight you really shouldn't share it.

Because of this, the fleshlight folks also say not to use soap on it, which is pretty rank. You're just suppost to run it under a plain tap. That isn't cleaning, it's just tidying.

The Tenga toys definitely benefit from being the easiest to clean. I wonder how many times I've used my Flip Hole? Probably under 50, because I don't use it that often, but when I do it's amazing....

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

Pixieking wrote:

The material fleshlight sleeves are made from is porous, so anything that comes into contact with it can soak in, including bodily fluids. If you have a fleshlight you really shouldn't share it.

Because of this, the fleshlight folks also say not to use soap on it, which is pretty rank. You're just suppost to run it under a plain tap. That isn't cleaning, it's just tidying.

Fleshlights may be cleaned with antibacterial sex toy cleaners, soap just isn't recomended as it can damamge the silicon content of the material I believe. I think this is the same for all silicon toys?

londoner [sign in to see picture]

I've only ever cleaned my flip hole with water and left to dry. Two years later it's as good as new and smells as it did when new. It has a very faint antiseptic odoour so I suspect the material contains some sort of antibacterial compound.

My fleshlights in comparison look dirty and smell slightly musty even though I've used them less and washed and dried them carefully.

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I got the OH a fleshlight, within 10 uses it had ripped and was starting to smell funny.

I like the look of the flip holes and new air range but I dont want them to be another waste of time.

Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]

After chasing, and chasing, and screaming, and crying, and begging, and chasing some more I have finally been told that stock of the new 'Tenga Lite' Europe will be be out in June. Fingers crossed - I think it is going to be a fab - a slightly lower price point than the Flip and also (bearing in mind some comments from users) lighter and more comfortable to hold during use. Win & Win! (MasqueadeMinx - that shouldn't happen to a Fleshlight - contact customer services if it was purchased her and they can help you).

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

After chasing, and chasing, and screaming, and crying, and begging, and chasing some more I have finally been told that stock of the new 'Tenga Lite' Europe will be be out in June. Fingers crossed - I think it is going to be a fab - a slightly lower price point than the Flip and also (bearing in mind some comments from users) lighter and more comfortable to hold during use. Win & Win! (MasqueadeMinx - that shouldn't happen to a Fleshlight - contact customer services if it was purchased her and they can help you).

Lol! Bonny you really do try to get everything sorted. I am sure others have said but thanks for everything yo do to make sure we can get the lastest and best products.

This was a while back, I contacted them and they said would I like another one or a refund. I picked the refund as it had really put me off. I did everything the care sheet told me to but it still went like it.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

Bonny do you know if these toys will be latex free like the limited edition? If they work out cheaper than the limited edition and are silicone or similar I would be more willing to get one for the OH.

Thank you MasqueradeMinx - i'm not alone in the endevour - I have a fantastic team working with me... It's just that I keep them so busy they don't have time to join in the forums! Flavie who has been with the team for about two years does a lot of the US buying. Jo has been with the team for about 8 months and does a lot of the UK buying. I generally keep an eye on things and search out new products. Which frankly is the fun bit

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Bonny do you know if these toys will be latex free like the limited edition? If they work out cheaper than the limited edition and are silicone or similar I would be more willing to get one for the OH.

Yes they appear to be latex free, phthalate free and hypo allergenic - mae from TPR Silicone

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Yes they appear to be latex free, phthalate free and hypo allergenic - mae from TPR Silicone

Yayy, this makes me very happy. Thanks for letting me know.

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

In fact - having just checked the info - all of the flip holes are made of the same TPR silicone material and are all now listed as being latex free - It may be that they have changed the material since their original release but this is what they are saying now. I've updated them all.

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

In fact - having just checked the info - all of the flip holes are made of the same TPR silicone material and are all now listed as being latex free - It may be that they have changed the material since their original release but this is what they are saying now. I've updated them all.

Interesting and good to know.

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

Thank you MasqueradeMinx - i'm not alone in the endevour - I have a fantastic team working with me... It's just that I keep them so busy they don't have time to join in the forums! Flavie who has been with the team for about two years does a lot of the US buying. Jo has been with the team for about 8 months and does a lot of the UK buying. I generally keep an eye on things and search out new products. Which frankly is the fun bit

Your welcome. Yes you do seem to have an excellent team, I guess sometimes I realise just how much work goes into keeping everything going, the website, the forums, special offers, buying, sale, checking out prices, competitions, tester products, descriptions, videos, photos, making sure customers are happy... loads! I am just trying to say that everyone does a really great job and it shows.

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Do the older ones contain latex and pthalate?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.