• What girth do you like?

    1301597657
    silverdrop [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 317
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2006

    After all the toys I've recently gotten on Lovehoney (especially with the grab bag), I finally thought to compare the toys that get frequent use with the ones that don't. And for the insertables, it all comes down to girth. Anything larger than 4" in circumference just doesn't work for me. (In toys, at least -- For the real thing, I like larger girth just fine! )

    It seems odd to me, because based on reviews and bestselling toys, most women seem to like girthy stuff just fine.

    What's your opinion? Do you like your toys fat or thin?

    1301598007
    Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1186
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2009

    It depends. I like the feeling of being stretched, but that's not to say I don't like thinner toys too. However, the thinner toys I like tend to have very strong vibrations or do something exceptional. I have a waver rabbit that's pretty girthy but the wave function isn't all that noticeable. It doesnt have to be though, becausethe stretching feeling for me is the big plus.

    So in conclusion, girth is good, but it's not the be all and end all for me.

    1301599089
    Nymeria [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1072
    • Joined: 26 Mar 2010

    This is the girthiest toy I have: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16727 Doc Johnson Crystal Jellies Classic Dildo

    Also, this is another favourite: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16050 Aquagasm Realistic Waterproof Vibrator

    It's a whopping 5.25 inches in circumference. I don't usually like anything that thick but it was an excellent well made dildo. The flexibility and firm feeling made it "possible" lol. I don't intend to go any bigger despite my OH liking the use of thicker toys.

    I only purchased it to "train" myself up to handle my partner. I was fairly inexperienced and the first few times with him had really hurt. It was a good investment though. Very much recommended.

    So, overall, I now prefer something with a little girth but not as much as the one mentioned above. It's the maximum I'd try. I think a lot has to do with the material. Even solid thinner toys don't work well for me. The "jelly rubber" material is one of my favourites.

    1301601064
    Pixieking [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 612
    • Joined: 31 Aug 2010

    I'm a bit weird, as it seems like as time goes on, I'm enjoying less girthier toys more and more. The biggest thing i own is my lelo Iris and that is only about 4.75.

    I can take girthier toys and can enjoy them, but I find them a bit too much hasstle.

    Just depends on the mood really, but around 4 is a good medium ground.

    1301601168
    Hedonistic [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 45
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2011

    I've managed to achieve 2 inches in diameter (6.28 girth) and really enjoy trying to take things bigger and bigger. There's a perverse sense of accomplishment.

    The most enjoyment comes out of thinner and shaped toys that allow precision use to hit specific places for the best sensations.

    1301602829
    paradise found [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 81
    • Joined: 18 Jan 2010

    This was my very first rabbit http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5331 and I didn't think of it as being particularly large at 5.5 inches but my OH is 6 inches circumference so I suppose I was used to something that size. Since then though I have both the Jessica Rabbit G-Spot and the Jessica Rabbit Slimline and I like them both. Like others have said, it depends on the function

    1301603580
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2258
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    I'm not really sure if I have a prefered grith, the biggest I have are: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13996

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17788

    but then I like my smaller toys too, like I have something similar to this and it's just what I need sometimes for g-spot stimulation: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20027

    1301604031
    Laveila [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2171
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2010

    I am using this one for insertion http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16887

    It is fine, but I dont think I would want bigger toy-I fear it may be not comfortable. Especially if the toy was rigid. This one is flexible and not hard. Ideal.

    1301604604
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3433
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    paradise found wrote:

    This was my very first rabbit http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5331 and I didn't think of it as being particularly large at 5.5 inches but my OH is 6 inches circumference so I suppose I was used to something that size. Since then though I have both the Jessica Rabbit G-Spot and the Jessica Rabbit Slimline and I like them both. Like others have said, it depends on the function

    You'd be surprised - it doesn't always work that way!

    My OH is above average girth wise and I can manage him with some difficulty.

    Toys larger than 4 inches (girth), however, are just impossible.

    And Even over 3.75 can be difficult depending on the material/design!

    Adx

    1301605554
    silverdrop [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 317
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2006

    Yeah, it doesn't work that way for me either. Big penises are easy. Big dildos, not so easy.

    1301606807
    sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1941
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2008

    very tight myself so things that are overly girthy hurt me. Taking a girthy toy vs a cock is a little different for me. toys are usually more resistive

    this is the thickest thing i have: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15111 which takes a lot of lube and patience to insert

    1301609336
    paradise found [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 81
    • Joined: 18 Jan 2010

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    paradise found wrote:

    This was my very first rabbit http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5331 and I didn't think of it as being particularly large at 5.5 inches but my OH is 6 inches circumference so I suppose I was used to something that size. Since then though I have both the Jessica Rabbit G-Spot and the Jessica Rabbit Slimline and I like them both. Like others have said, it depends on the function

    You'd be surprised - it doesn't always work that way!

    My OH is above average girth wise and I can manage him with some difficulty.

    Toys larger than 4 inches (girth), however, are just impossible.

    And Even over 3.75 can be difficult depending on the material/design!

    Adx

    I was speaking of personal experience, I realise everyone's experience is different. I don't find large toys any more difficult to insert but many, many years of sex and two natural childbirths would faciliate that

    1301618564
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3433
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    paradise found wrote:

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    paradise found wrote:

    This was my very first rabbit http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5331 and I didn't think of it as being particularly large at 5.5 inches but my OH is 6 inches circumference so I suppose I was used to something that size. Since then though I have both the Jessica Rabbit G-Spot and the Jessica Rabbit Slimline and I like them both. Like others have said, it depends on the function

    You'd be surprised - it doesn't always work that way!

    My OH is above average girth wise and I can manage him with some difficulty.

    Toys larger than 4 inches (girth), however, are just impossible.

    And Even over 3.75 can be difficult depending on the material/design!

    Adx

    I was speaking of personal experience, I realise everyone's experience is different. I don't find large toys any more difficult to insert but many, many years of sex and two natural childbirths would faciliate that

    Oh I know - that's why I said it isn't *always* the case.

    Just that you suggested having an above average partner as the potential reason for finding medium-larger toys easier. I was just saying that that might not necessarily be the reason since I know of a few people who have that yet still struggle with smaller toys.

    Just thought you might find it interesting is all :)

    Adx

    1301623176
    silverdrop [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 317
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2006

    Now that I know what my limit is, I've pruned my wishlist of toys larger than 4" girth. Sadly, there goes a lot of nice luxury vibes. :(

    1301704243
    Divine69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 185
    • Joined: 11 Nov 2010

    Silverdrop, nice subject, like it :) good idea like. I like slim toys now - used to love big girthy thrusitng toys best but now I LOVE my slim gadgets. However OH is HUGE (perfekt for me) like this subject. Got a vibe therapy Grandoise in a grab bag few wks ago and its proper-lush but it hasn't come out much

    - clues in the name really!!!! x

    1301705672
    Booties [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 282
    • Joined: 9 Dec 2010

    My OH is about 4", and I worry that I'm not tight enough for him... But a 4" toy is more than enough for me, thank you! I have two 4.75 vibes and they're both generally very uncomfortably for me! I can barely and rarely use them... Any more than this and I'm afraid I might shatter.

    1302126746
    TentacleDucky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 34
    • Joined: 1 Mar 2010

    Mmm, the biggest toy I've managed to use is 1.3 or 1.4 inch diameter. Saw a gyneacologist about that, but he was rubbish... "Smoke some weed or drink before you try sex! It'll help you with larger sizes." Yeah... Like I want to get drunk when I'm about to have sex.

    1302134145
    silverdrop [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 317
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2006

    Wow, what an ass.

    1302160366
    Laveila [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2171
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2010

    Ouch, change doctor, I would say. And sorry for that. He had no right to say that, but should have talk to you about your concerns!

    1302169932
    Tortuedprincess [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 4 Apr 2011

    I had this exact same conversation about the girth of toys with my fella last night.... He got a bit upset cos i said i couldn't take my new toy (jessica rabbit 2.0) and assumed i'd bought a vibrator bigger than he is. But, as i said to him, you have to factor in how horny and turned on and moist women get when approaching intercourse. It makes her more susceptible to penertration. For most women arousel is a state of mind, so having a guy touching you is just gonna get you more in the mood than holding a piece of rubber.

    Well in my opinion

    So although taking a big fat cock (sorry for sounding crude) might not be a problem, in terms of vibrator it may be better to stick to something smaller??

    Thread closed

    This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.