• Glass dildos?

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Well,

it seems that the dildo I posted the review on will be back in stock on 12 March, lets see!

Lady.Gasm.X [sign in to see picture]

If you do not own a glass dildo. Get one. Enough said!!

X

Lady.Gasm.X [sign in to see picture]

X

acoupleofwankers [sign in to see picture]

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

X

Completely agree! They are fantastic! Am just in the process of putting a review up on Lovehoney for the cosmos actually, it's one of my favourite toys and something I go to time and time again. You can check out the review in full on our blog at http://acoupleofwankers.blogspot.com/2012/03/review-cosmos-glass-dildo.html

Enjoy!

p.s. as other people have mentioned, I wouldn't be concerned about them breaking inside you. I had these reservations at first too, but realised as soon as I bought my first one that it wouldn't be an issue, they're very solid.

MrJay [sign in to see picture]

I've got a glass dildo and a couple of glass butt plugs. I cannot recommend them highly enough. My favourite is the lovehoney anal waver orgasmic glass dildo. I won't repeat my review of that here, but I love this toy. It seems nigh on indestructable and is great hot or cold. I can pretty much come using this on its own.

As others have said, just buy a glass dildo, you'll not regret it.

Chuck savage [sign in to see picture]

I won the 2 glass dildos that where in the competition before Xmas, if any1 is looking to buy them massively recomend , pop them in warm/hot water for around 5 mins and your ready to go if u r adventurous then try cold/freezing water, not recommend but if you like it like then why not, also they are made from toughend glass the same what your car windows are made from so you r not very likely to break/smash.chip them very easily

kato [sign in to see picture]

Well, review of my newest glass dildo just went live

Glassvibrations Textured Devil Tongue Glass Dildo&reviewid=40207#customer_reviews

This is back in stock

kato [sign in to see picture]

These are my fav 2. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187

The see through one is best described as like anal beads, wow when you pull it out!

leggy_blonde [sign in to see picture]

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

X

I totally agree.

I've got quite a collection of glass dildos and anal toys ( including 3 glass butt plugs ) all from LH of course.

I love the feel of glass and wouldn't use anything else now.

Like Lady.Gasm.X has said....get one ( or two...or three )

novice at this [sign in to see picture]

Getting used to a glass plug is easier with a mistress who makes sure you keep it in much of the time, so that you are used to it, long before stimulation is to be applied. "have you got your trainer in?" is the frequesnt comment. The larger glass ones are very hygenic, very pretty and much mode medical lokking, naeeding less lubrication , and they do no irritate if thay have to be left in all day.

Stockings [sign in to see picture]

I really fancy one, the ridges look good however I'm scared they'd smash inside me lol

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

Stockings don't worry honestly. They are made of pyrex and are as tough as old boots. You'll break before they do! Try one.

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

Stockings wrote:

I really fancy one, the ridges look good however I'm scared they'd smash inside me lol

As LMF said I wouldn't worry about it, they're really durable. I've dropped one of mine, well it rolled off the side and landed on my tiled floors. Not even a chip. They won't break inside you. They're great, I really would give one a try! I did. I now have I beleive 18 glass toys. I have a problem lol. xx

kc. [sign in to see picture]

We have a draw full of vibrators, dildos and various other items but I recently bought our first glass dildo, which I have of course used on the wife and more recently myself and then at the weekend the wife did me. Amazing feeling as it hits your prostrate and to ejaculate without even wanking is amazing.

Just ordered her a new and larger one. May have a go myself.

Stuart S [sign in to see picture]

Its more like perspex than glass. Very safe. Smooth too

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.