• Glass dildos?

DOC1 [sign in to see picture]

ok cool

oh and im funny as fuck lol

take care/cair i cant spell

xxx

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

how about starting a new threat instead of spamming this on glass dildos? Nothing against you 2, I know chat is not working, but this is out of topic and bit making the threat messy and unusable, as last 2 pages out of 8 is spam.

countrygalinva [sign in to see picture]

They are absolutely amazing,especially when cold. I never wanted one cause I didn't think it would do anything for me without having a vibrator in it. But I love it more than my vibrators now. A bonus for you is if you put it in the freezer and use it on her, they cold tightens her up alot. My husband could barely get in after we used it. It's amazing.

Well, review of my newest glass dildo just went live

Glassvibrations Textured Devil Tongue Glass Dildo&reviewid=40207#customer_reviews

PixieP [sign in to see picture]

Laveila thank you for the recommendations really appreciate it, will have a look at your recommendations and take the plunge with purchasing one! Cant wait! Out of interest, what are thoughts on the comparison between a glass dildo and a vibrator such as a rabbit?

Horny Glass Lover [sign in to see picture]

Unfortunately the above glass tongue has been discontinued. I tried to buy, but had to buy it from else where.

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

Unfortunately the above glass tongue has been discontinued. I tried to buy, but had to buy it from else where.

It was not discontinued as far as I know. it is just out of stock. And should come back in again. The side does not say discontinued? But out of stock. It even gives you an option to ask to get email when it is back in stock

No it's definately discontinued. I rang LH and asked. Their computers show it. Then when I ordered from else where... they emailed saying congrats on the last one etc..

It's a shame because it's a great piece and a fave' of mine. But doesn't sell the way others do

i must try 1 still. i need a small 1 lol x

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11680

I have this one and I love it. It is so cool when it goes in but warms up quickly. You don't need loads of lube. It washes beautifully. Its also an object of beauty.

I haven't used it for temperature play yet but give me time.

If you want a good sized one DOC1 this could be the one for you. Not too big or small just right!! LOL

LMF xx

PS tried a glass dildo that had a vibrator attached hoping it would be the best of both worlds! It wasn't, the vibrations werent strong enough but that would be my dream toy!!

I guess it is because it is more expensive and less people buy it. I guess I was lucky to get it for myself as Christmas present when it was still available on LH!

PxieP: rabbits vibrate and they have 2 stimulators, the internal and the external. I do not have a real rabbit, only one rabbit style vibrator, so hard for me to comment on them. I am bit scared to try them, but thats me. One reason is the noise, as I live in small shared flat and I bet it would be heard by others. Dildos do not vibrate, but glass dildos can be adjusted temperature wise

fun96 [sign in to see picture]

dont be scared- be excited!! the coldness once its been in the fridge is amazing....

also the glass gives me totally different sensations than a vibrator or rabbit.

thanks MFL

its a good price i might treet my self x

PixieP [sign in to see picture]

The noise concerns me as well!! Hmm so many purchases to now consider!!

LMF that's the one I was looking at yesterday... glad to hear you liked it. I wasn't sure I would. But you might have just swayed me lol.

DOC1 wrote:

thanks MFL

its a good price i might treet my self x

MFL LOL....you are welcome 1DCO!!! my sweet.

LMF xx

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

LMF that's the one I was looking at yesterday... glad to hear you liked it. I wasn't sure I would. But you might have just swayed me lol.

When I first bought it I was worried about the kink in it, as it was made of glass. I thought to myself how the hell is that going to go in when it doesn't bend, but it goes in just fine and that kink when it comes out ......well!!!

i might get some more things to go with it lol

what lube is best ?

xxx

Always used to use Durex Play Feel. It is water based and didn't leave any sticky marks! Tried Liquid Silk and I am a convert, its also cheaper.

Lube is a personal thing what works for me may not work for you. Start with a small bottle, I know its more expensive that way but if you don't get on with it you can bin it and try another one.

There are also loads of reviews so read them, they may help with your decision. It also depends where you are putting your dildo so to speak if you are going to use it for arse play you may prefer a lube specifically for anal play.

Hope that helps.

LMF xx

thank u lmf

xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.