• Glass dildos?

Pixie_Murree [sign in to see picture]

Pixieking wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11680

That one is a particularly small dildo if you are still looking at smaller sizes. =)

This is actually what I'm thinking of going for as I have enough OH points to get it free!!

Tupperwareheart [sign in to see picture]

This was really informative to read! Having invested in my first ever dildo which was ceramic a few months back i've slowly fallen in love with it to the degree that i favour it above any of my vibes.. So i've been looking to treat myself to a glass dildo

I'm another that has to be careful with girth and ridges/dots on toys, so i'm having to make my choice carefully.. Has anyone tried this one before? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13332

Postillionager [sign in to see picture]

Pixie_Murree wrote:

Pixieking wrote:

That one is a particularly small dildo if you are still looking at smaller sizes. =)

This is actually what I'm thinking of going for as I have enough OH points to get it free!!

I didn't realise this was on the OH points list - go for it, quick!!

Postillionager [sign in to see picture]

Tupperwareheart wrote:

This was really informative to read! Having invested in my first ever dildo which was ceramic a few months back i've slowly fallen in love with it to the degree that i favour it above any of my vibes.. So i've been looking to treat myself to a glass dildo

I'm another that has to be careful with girth and ridges/dots on toys, so i'm having to make my choice carefully.. Has anyone tried this one before? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13332

I've not got one of these but the reviews seem pretty conclusive, 10 out of 10 all round

Pixie_Murree [sign in to see picture]

Postillionager wrote:

Pixie_Murree wrote:

Pixieking wrote:

I didn't realise this was on the OH points list - go for it, quick!!

Posted out to me today

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

I bought this glass toy recently from deal of the day at the bargain price of £15. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11680

I have yet to do a review and to be honest I'm not sure how to write it... I'm just completely at awe at how amazing glass toys can be. I agree with the other posts about the textures. I had purchased the dotty one previously. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4264 It did nothing for me but discomfort. It kind of "grated" on me and the straight shape was uncomfortable. That one bad experience taught me a lot on what I'd prefer though.

The new one has a slight curve that "fits" better and the glass itself.. Wow. Simply divine. The warm sensations you get through the glass feels out of this world. I really can't recommend the use of glass toys enough. I think every woman deserves one! There are enough varieties that Lovehoney offer for the perfect one.

Thanks Lovehoney! This new toy has led to an unbelievable new element to our sex life and I can not wait to experiment further.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I am getting one of the ceramics dildos for my birthday! Also cannot wait to try it!

xXx: glad you enjoy your new toy so much! Will look forward your review!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Thats sounds excellent xXx!

I have had toys in the past where I have just had to wait a while before writing a review to get over they 'honeymoon' phase where I just love it so much it is difficult to write a review that doesn't just consist of "wow... wooooowww.... mmmm... wowza!"

I love my waver glass dildo. One of my favourite toys in my collection!

Ha! That's how I feel! and thanks. =]

I was tempted to buy the waver glass dildo as it has an unbelievable rating of 10/10 by 52 users so far! However, I thought one with a slight curve will suit me better. I am still wanting to try it out though.

Laveila- Thank you. I am interested in ceramic toys too. I wonder how they are compared to glass ones as their properties are kind of similar with them being smooth and weighty. I love how the glass ones retain heat though and seem to "warm up". I'll be looking forward to your review as well.

That one was my favourite from the lot of them too, AA. I prefer it's shape but they all look stunning!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I really want a ceramic dildo.

This one in particular.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15151

I am getting that one, for my birthday

xXx: I will. But Nymphomaniac already wrote some ceramic dildos reviews, one of them its the one I am getting

katmiaow [sign in to see picture]

i bought the lovemoiselle aveline ceramic dildo a couple of weeks ago when it was reduced at £20- am yet to try it out yet but am certain it will be grrreat!

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

x X x wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Thats sounds excellent xXx!

I have had toys in the past where I have just had to wait a while before writing a review to get over they 'honeymoon' phase where I just love it so much it is difficult to write a review that doesn't just consist of "wow... wooooowww.... mmmm... wowza!"

I love my waver glass dildo. One of my favourite toys in my collection!

Ha! That's how I feel! and thanks. =]

I was tempted to buy the waver glass dildo as it has an unbelievable rating of 10/10 by 52 users so far! However, I thought one with a slight curve will suit me better. I am still wanting to try it out though.

Laveila- Thank you. I am interested in ceramic toys too. I wonder how they are compared to glass ones as their properties are kind of similar with them being smooth and weighty. I love how the glass ones retain heat though and seem to "warm up". I'll be looking forward to your review as well.

That one was my favourite from the lot of them too, AA. I prefer it's shape but they all look stunning!

Ceramic toys seem to be a lot lighter than glass toys as they are often hollow. I do have a few hollow glass toys but I would say that a ceramic toy is still lighter. They are beautifully smooth feeling and warm differently to glass, it's hard to explain, but the warm kind of feels like that happy warmth you get when you have actual human contact... well that's what I think even if it is silly :)

Laveila you should still write a review as it's always very interesting to read more than one review for a product :)

I'm looking into getting more ceramic toys, I have a few different ones now but the lovemoiselle ones are the best looking ones. Lovemoiselle also do vibrators which look interesting but the vibrations are meant to be a lot weaker than some vibes.

Also interested in getting a ceramic and metal combination dildo, but currently having a hard time sourcing the one I want.

I will try to, but not sure I will manage before it is sold out. My life is a bit messy. A friend is trying to make me fight for the entry into PhD program, but I dont feel like doing it. Plus my parents will make my life hell and that will cut down my libido for sure. Anyway I will be moving, so I have to pack next week so not even sure how much testing I can do before than and may take me a month or two to get to the point of writing it.

But wanted to get the dildo before it is sold out. Got the light up you have with it too. It does look much better than I thought it would be

Yes the real light up toy is a lot better than I expected :)

I understand, if you feel you have the time and want to write a review you should :) If not, don't worry, I just hope you enjoy the toy ^_^

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Ceramic toys seem to be a lot lighter than glass toys as they are often hollow. I do have a few hollow glass toys but I would say that a ceramic toy is still lighter. They are beautifully smooth feeling and warm differently to glass, it's hard to explain, but the warm kind of feels like that happy warmth you get when you have actual human contact... well that's what I think even if it is silly :)

Laveila you should still write a review as it's always very interesting to read more than one review for a product :)

I'm looking into getting more ceramic toys, I have a few different ones now but the lovemoiselle ones are the best looking ones. Lovemoiselle also do vibrators which look interesting but the vibrations are meant to be a lot weaker than some vibes.

Also interested in getting a ceramic and metal combination dildo, but currently having a hard time sourcing the one I want.

I forgot to mention I did have a look at your review and I had to click on how helpful it was. I found the part where you compared it to glass very insightful. Thank you! It really sold me the idea of getting one in the future. And yes, I understand perfectly by what you mean by that happy warmth. I thought I acheived that from the glass toy I got. =]

Hm, I think I'll get a ceramic one if I find it on sale or on another good deal. But for now, I think I'll enjoy the wonderful glass one.

Ok, I just submitted my Aveline dildo review, with luck it could be life tomorrow. Will let you know when it is, if you want to have a look on what I think. May come handy, as its on the £20 offer until Wednesday!

Laveila, I look forward to reading your review :) I'll keep an eye out for it.

ok, its life now

Lovemoiselle Aveline Ceramic Dildo&reviewid=36373#customer_reviews

I wish I had the money for the second one. Would make a nice addition to my collection.

*hides* erh did my review make you think about it?

Yep. it is dicontinued but this one had a low stock with few left twice times (the lowest was 6 I think) and then it went up with no warning there right now. So not sure. Maybe ask people at LH. Having similar dilema with the other curved one. This one is really lovely.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Mmmm. I do want it, and have wanted that dildo for a while. I could ask them, but I doubt they will keep it for me as a christmas pressie! I'm always too skint to buy new toys!

I meant ask them if there is a chance they will get a new stock. As this one and the straight one seemed to be getting stock up at times.

And I know what you mean. I was lusting over it for months before getting my hands on it as my birthday present

Horny Glass Lover [sign in to see picture]

It's one the first things I go for everytime. Never had an issue. Always check them over befor play, but you should do this with any toy. Someone once said to me that they'd rather the glass than anything with batteries, as they'd hate to blow their insides up (joke) But makes sense to me. They are as strong as nails and made to withstand quite a battering, not as you would lol.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.