• Glass dildos?

    1299187594
    Oliber [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 68
    • Joined: 23 Oct 2005

    We've got a good number of the glass toys on LH (some even discontinued), and unlike their rubberised counterparts have never been sent to the "recycle" box!

    We have fumbled a few a foot or so from the floor onto reasonably thin carpet and not had a hint of a crack or damage.

    Hot and cold hasn't been on the menu for sometime, but it will be returning soon! As for flexibility there is very little which can be very useful for hitting the right spot!

    1299278578
    LuciousLips [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 54
    • Joined: 20 Jan 2011

    Iv'e just used my first Glass dildo

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21352

    It is very unusual...I'm loving it

    1299278665
    Doug [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 536
    • Joined: 4 Jun 2010

    oo not seen that one, might have to get it

    1299278845
    Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 729
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2010

    My glass dildo cut my yesterday (thankfully not down there )

    It's a new one and there is a sharp bit on the base that cut me

    But aside from this (which I believe to be a manufacturing fault rather than me breaking it or smashing it as it has a sharp edge that I couldn't have made. Need to see to understand) I love my dildo and am thinking about getting another!!!

    1299279173
    LuciousLips [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 54
    • Joined: 20 Jan 2011

    Doug wrote:

    oo not seen that one, might have to get it

    It's very interesting experience indeed.you don't feel full but it's a nice twist on a dildo.7Sorry couldn't resist the pun

    1299282661
    MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1024
    • Joined: 1 Feb 2010

    LittleKitty wrote:

    My glass dildo cut my yesterday (thankfully not down there )

    It's a new one and there is a sharp bit on the base that cut me

    But aside from this (which I believe to be a manufacturing fault rather than me breaking it or smashing it as it has a sharp edge that I couldn't have made. Need to see to understand) I love my dildo and am thinking about getting another!!!

    Consider sending it back? Not good....

    1299283167
    Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 729
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2010

    MissTerryCleavage wrote:

    LittleKitty wrote:

    My glass dildo cut my yesterday (thankfully not down there )

    It's a new one and there is a sharp bit on the base that cut me

    But aside from this (which I believe to be a manufacturing fault rather than me breaking it or smashing it as it has a sharp edge that I couldn't have made. Need to see to understand) I love my dildo and am thinking about getting another!!!

    Consider sending it back? Not good....

    I probably should, but had it since Jan and used a couple of times. I noticed it was a little rough but didn't realise it was so sharp.

    Lh will get fed up of me sending stuff back - would be my third return in about 2 months so I think I'd get blacklisted

    1299286968
    MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1024
    • Joined: 1 Feb 2010

    LittleKitty wrote:

    MissTerryCleavage wrote:

    LittleKitty wrote:

    My glass dildo cut my yesterday (thankfully not down there )

    It's a new one and there is a sharp bit on the base that cut me

    But aside from this (which I believe to be a manufacturing fault rather than me breaking it or smashing it as it has a sharp edge that I couldn't have made. Need to see to understand) I love my dildo and am thinking about getting another!!!

    Consider sending it back? Not good....

    I probably should, but had it since Jan and used a couple of times. I noticed it was a little rough but didn't realise it was so sharp.

    Lh will get fed up of me sending stuff back - would be my third return in about 2 months so I think I'd get blacklisted

    Well you have a year and it's faulty, that's not your fault so the number of returns is irrelevant.... I'd do it, just in case, you never know....

    1299291440

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2560
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    glad to hear your loving your new abode AA

    1299436319
    occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 731
    • Joined: 9 Aug 2010

    OH mentioned these to me the other day... i think I may have to look into getting one!

    1299438409
    occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 731
    • Joined: 9 Aug 2010

    Had a look what would everyone recommend? The one I like is sold out :(

    Added two to my wish list (hint hint OH when he reads these!!!).... the anal one looks good.

    1299439932
    paradise found [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 81
    • Joined: 18 Jan 2010

    occhiverdi wrote:

    Had a look what would everyone recommend? The one I like is sold out :(

    Added two to my wish list (hint hint OH when he reads these!!!).... the anal one looks good.

    This one is awesome!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11683

    1299440816
    chipNroll [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 276
    • Joined: 3 Aug 2010

    paradise found wrote:

    occhiverdi wrote:

    Had a look what would everyone recommend? The one I like is sold out :(

    Added two to my wish list (hint hint OH when he reads these!!!).... the anal one looks good.

    This one is awesome!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11683

    That's teh one I want but have you seen when it comes back in stock D:

    1299440948
    paradise found [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 81
    • Joined: 18 Jan 2010

    chipNroll wrote:

    paradise found wrote:

    occhiverdi wrote:

    Had a look what would everyone recommend? The one I like is sold out :(

    Added two to my wish list (hint hint OH when he reads these!!!).... the anal one looks good.

    This one is awesome!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11683

    That's teh one I want but have you seen when it comes back in stock D:

    Sorry, I hadn't noticed but It's worth waiting for. I just got one of the new vibrating ones and am sending it back, doesn't work properly and can hardly feel the vibrations anyway

    1299444012
    occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 731
    • Joined: 9 Aug 2010

    chipNroll wrote:

    paradise found wrote:

    occhiverdi wrote:

    Had a look what would everyone recommend? The one I like is sold out :(

    Added two to my wish list (hint hint OH when he reads these!!!).... the anal one looks good.

    This one is awesome!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11683

    That's teh one I want but have you seen when it comes back in stock D:

    That's the one I'm wanting too!!

    1299448033
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6342
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    paradise found wrote:

    chipNroll wrote:

    paradise found wrote:

    occhiverdi wrote:

    Had a look what would everyone recommend? The one I like is sold out :(

    Added two to my wish list (hint hint OH when he reads these!!!).... the anal one looks good.

    This one is awesome!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11683

    That's teh one I want but have you seen when it comes back in stock D:

    Sorry, I hadn't noticed but It's worth waiting for. I just got one of the new vibrating ones and am sending it back, doesn't work properly and can hardly feel the vibrations anyway

    I wondered how well the glass vibes would work. Shame to know it didn't work very well.

    1299449371
    paradise found [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 81
    • Joined: 18 Jan 2010

    WandA wrote:

    paradise found wrote:

    chipNroll wrote:

    paradise found wrote:

    occhiverdi wrote:

    Had a look what would everyone recommend? The one I like is sold out :(

    Added two to my wish list (hint hint OH when he reads these!!!).... the anal one looks good.

    This one is awesome!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11683

    That's teh one I want but have you seen when it comes back in stock D:

    Sorry, I hadn't noticed but It's worth waiting for. I just got one of the new vibrating ones and am sending it back, doesn't work properly and can hardly feel the vibrations anyway

    I wondered how well the glass vibes would work. Shame to know it didn't work very well.

    Yes, I was disappointed. The actual vibration meachanism isn't working properly, it goes through a couple of patterns and then stops unexpectedly. I would ask for it to be replaced but the vibes aren't that great, seems that the vibes don't travel through the glass too well. So I've decided on a refund instead.

    1299454767
    GHxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 250
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2008

    I love my glass dildo's - so smooth the texture is different and can really thrust fast on my own due to the material!!!

    I love them! Can't fault them, i;ve dropped them, no issues.

    I like them cold, as ice on me is sometimes too cold!

    if you haven't got any get one!!

    xGHx

    1299608296
    LuciousLips [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 54
    • Joined: 20 Jan 2011
    1299610215
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6342
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    LuciousLips wrote:

    They look great too

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/luciouslips/photos/2636

    Haha! I hope you don't confuse them!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.