• How do love eggs work?!

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

I've been looking at the bang bang bunny rabbit love egg vibrator and I'm interested in it. But I'm confused. How on earth do you use it? I thought that eggs were meant to go inside the vagina but I can't work this one out. Can the rabbit part go inside or do you have to hold it against your clitoris? Any help?! Thanks x

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

My view of toys is that, if you can do it safely, that is what the toy is for.

I think the bang bunny is intended to be duel purpose. You can put it inside or you can use the rabbit on, well, anywhere.

Draven [sign in to see picture]

just had a quick nosey at it and it looks like the sort that would be fun for couples and solo play but i'm not sure about putting inside yourself. looks a bit nobbly for that. lol

i see there is a video on the product page though, have a watch and see what it says.

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

The rabbit-bobbley-sleevey-yoke comes off, leaving just a smooth bog-standard egg, which would definitely help in getting it inside. Really, the idea is that it does whatever you wan it to do: clit stimulation - either bare or with the rabbit sleeve - or internal vaginal stimulation, or even just running it over any sensitive bits (like nipples or perineum) that take your fancy. Idea is that it's good for all-purpose use.

Not used the bunny m'self, but LoveHoney's own brand stuff tends to be dead on without costing a bomb, and it's got like a bajillion positive reviews, so looks a safe bet for sure.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

This:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13177

I'd suggest it is used externally, perhaps the egg between the labia and the bunny ears on clit? I think egg in that case just refers to the, well, eggy shape.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Ah. If it comes off then BB is probably spot on! Consider the bunny bit a bonus!

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

I was wondering the same thing! How weird! I think Pixieking is right in a way, guess just experiment and see what feels good. It does look nobbly but its soft material and nobbly bits on toys seems to be all the rage at the mo! Although i got a vibe with a soft nobbly covering and i found it was a bit painful for me! Though many people like it! I think i'd use it as a clit toy and maybe nipples and for stroking/teasing purposes personally.

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

DO IT!

Sorry, it's just that this was one of the first toys I bought, and despite having dozens of other toys come and go this one has remained a firm favourite. When me and the OH are together, this toy never fails to come out. We just never have a toy session without this one, it's unheard of. Such an amazing toy.

So how do you use it to get the best result Ecks?

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

Well, if I'm honest, I dont use it on myself as I dont do fiddly clit toys, but it's just magic when my OH uses it on my clit. I'm told the ears fit brilliantly under the clit hood, although whatever you do it just feels great.

It pretty much feels like an ordinary rabbit would (movement rather than standard vibrations is a big winner in my book), but the smaller size means that it's much more localised and intense. The highest setting is mindblowing. It's one of the few toys I have where I don't just whack it up to maximum right away

My original one broke and at the time LH said it was going to be months before they got any more in. I was devastated. My sex life with my partner would take quite a nose dive without this toy!

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I think WandA may be correct with the suggestion? I cannot see this toy as much for external use really. But I may be wrong. Just think the ears would feel strange inside. Also its hard to imagine a size from just destription, so hard to guess.

Ecksvie wrote:

Well, if I'm honest, I dont use it on myself as I dont do fiddly clit toys, but it's just magic when my OH uses it on my clit. I'm told the ears fit brilliantly under the clit hood, although whatever you do it just feels great.

It pretty much feels like an ordinary rabbit would (movement rather than standard vibrations is a big winner in my book), but the smaller size means that it's much more localised and intense. The highest setting is mindblowing. It's one of the few toys I have where I don't just whack it up to maximum right away

My original one broke and at the time LH said it was going to be months before they got any more in. I was devastated. My sex life with my partner would take quite a nose dive without this toy!

Ooh, now i wasn't atall interested in this toy before but i certainly am now!

I've never had the pleasure of using a rabbit before (although i really want one!),i can't take too much intense vibrating on my clit as it gets uncomfortable for me but it's adjustable strength hey. And i like the idea of movement rather than standard vibrations!

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.