• Home-made toys

Oliber [sign in to see picture]

I like the idea of an RC car motor with a 12 or 24v rechargeable battery for powering an egg, but i'm not sure how well it'd handle the vibration from the weight.. anyone fancy a project? :)

GTSH [sign in to see picture]

Yep my OH made a great fuck machine from some scrap mdf & broom handle. Its worked with a cordless drill. Has a stroke of 4" feels fantastic and the variable speed gives oh so slow-fast orgasmic strokes

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

oh i have not laughed so much in ages...the images running though my mind are totally insane

Miss-Nomer [sign in to see picture]

Nobody has mentioned clothes peg nipple clamps?! For shame They're the easiest DIY toy around. I suppose there's not much creativity involved, though.

I keep meaning to get round to making a flogger out of an old pair of the boys jeans. Just slash the material at regular intervals, leaving a few inches of solid material, then wrap it round (whilst gluing) some thick dowel. Easy peasy. I've also been tempted to get some electrical tape to weave a whip or flogger, as well.

Also got up to a bit of jiggery pokery with a female chastity belt to make it suitable for males. Couple of ways to make it work, but probably difficult to describe without diagrams.

[suspended user]

suspended user

try bulldog clips for nipple clamps so painfull mmmmm

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.