• Most expensive toy you've bought?

    1302172286
    Northern lights [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 132
    • Joined: 6 Jul 2010

    The Lelo Mona. WOW! Mrs NL has given very strong approval ratings......

    1302192179
    Mr D and Mrs D [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 53
    • Joined: 9 Feb 2010

    For us I think it's this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16550

    Remote controlled wife, great fun :)

    1308693780
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2261
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    Lovehoney - Hannah wrote:

    Has anyone ever bought anything from the http://en.lelo.com/index.php?collectionName=luxe? Probably the most beautiful (and expensive) sex toys around. I lust after the range on a daily basis.

    Ok I've found something even more expensive than the lelo luxe range. I don't own it and doubt I will ever be able to afford it but didn't know which thread to post this in. Also sorry if it's been mentioned else where.

    http://www.luxurylaunches.com/other_stuff/worlds_most_expensive_sex_toy_is_up_for_59000.php

    I was doing some research into sex toy history and came across this. It's design reminds me of a metal tantus toy I purchased last year where you are able to unscrew the centre, and has a silicone or rubber ring.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15383 (just found the link)

    1308694220
    scwhartz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 117
    • Joined: 22 Dec 2010

    Tera Patricks Fleshlight (Lotus) think it was £65.

    1308694369
    Laveila [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2177
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2010

    wow, that does look very expensive, but not sure I would invest that much money in sex toy even if I actually could afford it. I think there are other ways I would spend the money.

    1308695337
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2694
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Well, I have the Zini Love, FunFactory Delight, Lelo Siri and the Cobra.

    1308698235
    BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 729
    • Joined: 24 Apr 2010

    Call me crazy, but you'd have to pay me to stick anything pebble-dashed with rocks of any kind in my vajayjay. That just looks painful. The Alumina range, on the other hand, is a pure winner, so sad I never got the other bits before the range got discontinued. And hey, the Tantus ones are at least a matte finish: anything so shiny that you'd feel wrong getting fingerprints on it does not belong in your goo-iest of regions!

    1308698422
    ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 623
    • Joined: 26 Sep 2010

    BashfulBabe wrote:

    Call me crazy, but you'd have to pay me to stick anything pebble-dashed with rocks of any kind in my vajayjay. That just looks painful. The Alumina range, on the other hand, is a pure winner, so sad I never got the other bits before the range got discontinued. And hey, the Tantus ones are at least a matte finish: anything so shiny that you'd feel wrong getting fingerprints on it does not belong in your goo-iest of regions!

    ^^ this **edit (thumbs up) my smilies still arent working :(

    and how do you clean the diamond ring bit?

    Nah

    xGGx

    1308749941
    Don Quaydiq [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 43
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2008

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15561

    Now have a big eye-hook in the ceiling...which also comes in useful for tying up!

    1308750479
    YoungEssexCouple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 123
    • Joined: 7 Feb 2011

    When I was with my ex (years ago) I shelled out for something similar to this - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16488

    She could only orgasm in that position so it was a worthwhile investment as I didn't have to get her any others !

    1308758578
    scwhartz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 117
    • Joined: 22 Dec 2010

    YoungEssexCouple wrote:

    When I was with my ex (years ago) I shelled out for something similar to this - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16488

    She could only orgasm in that position so it was a worthwhile investment as I didn't have to get her any others !

    Bloody hell, at that price i think i would have just told her she'll have to do without orgasm's:)

    1308763107
    pinklips [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 18 Feb 2011

    7 speed wand

    1308842931
    YoungEssexCouple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 123
    • Joined: 7 Feb 2011

    scwhartz wrote:

    YoungEssexCouple wrote:

    When I was with my ex (years ago) I shelled out for something similar to this - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16488

    She could only orgasm in that position so it was a worthwhile investment as I didn't have to get her any others !

    Bloody hell, at that price i think i would have just told her she'll have to do without orgasm's:)

    It wasn't that exact one, but about 4 years ago it was around that price, think she took it to uni with her too, however she got that there I don't know !

    1308953570
    kinky_couple_uk [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 17
    • Joined: 7 Apr 2011

    dont have a lot of spare money at the moment so dont do expensive stuff yet so the most we've spent was £24.99 http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15667 It was money well spent though

    1308954248
    Pixie_Murree [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 259
    • Joined: 3 Feb 2011

    I have bought the Tenga Fliphole for my other half and I have this:
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22043 for myself, which is amazing!

    1309135129
    lilmadam92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 94
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2010

    I've never been able to convince myself to buy the more expensive clit stimulators as the cheaper ones do it just fine for me. Am I really missing out?

    1309170685
    Laveila [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2177
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2010

    lilmadam92 wrote:

    I've never been able to convince myself to buy the more expensive clit stimulators as the cheaper ones do it just fine for me. Am I really missing out?

    Well, the more expensive one tend to have more settings (also patterns compared to most bullets), which can be better for some and the fact they are recheargable in most cases is added bonus to the few of us who can take longer to orgasm, as I like strong vibrations and the normal battery goes weaker over time, so I can never use it to the last minute. The recheargable do stay strong until the battery is low (just before you need to charge it). But they can last shorter time in use over time I guess as the battery wears out by use. But I did some calculations and eg Lelo Mia would pay off for me within the first year of use, as N batteries are pretty expensive which some bullets use and if you add the price of the bullet itself... This way I dont have to worry about running out of batteries, although I did run out of it on Mia and Tango during use, thats when the Lady Lustfinger vibe comes in handy to finish.

    1309292603
    Openmindedcouple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 19
    • Joined: 18 Jun 2011

    Our most expensive toy is our restored 1930's violet wand. It was a present so I'm not sure exactly how much it was but I think a lot just about covers it! It feels great though so definitely a good one :)

    Our second most expensive toy is actually a set of three big cushions which are similar to these:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20718

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20721

    Ours aren't from lovehoney but they look pretty similar so it may be the same supplier. We have the two different sizes of triangle and a big flat one which all together make for great fun - so many positions which might be uncomfortable or not possible unless you're an olympic gymnast become oh so good! They even support both of our weight with no problems unlike some of the support cushions that are around.

    1309306552
    Pixieking [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 612
    • Joined: 31 Aug 2010

    Are those liberator ones? I'd seriously love one of the massive foam bean bag ones as a bed but they are far too impractical for my living situation. Would love to get a wedge though. : )

    1309463363
    Openmindedcouple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 19
    • Joined: 18 Jun 2011

    Pixieking wrote:

    Are those liberator ones? I'd seriously love one of the massive foam bean bag ones as a bed but they are far too impractical for my living situation. Would love to get a wedge though. : )

    They are indeed :) We would have loved some of the big furniture pieces as well but we definitely don't have the living space for them (or the money...). We've got the wedge/ramp combo and the stage which all stack into our wardrobe. We were going to slot them under the spare bed but they're a bit inaccessable there and we use them more if they're easy to get too - had to move some things out of the wardrobe though. Oh, the sacrifices we make ;)

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.