• Most expensive toy you've bought?

    1294442778
    Eva [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 6
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2009

    Hopefully it's not too scary!

    1294501440
    GTSH [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 61
    • Joined: 15 Nov 2006

    Doc johnson bam realistic dildo. Tho it was my OH that bought it>

    Its very thick but soooo... good

    1294669563
    *AdamKR* [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 182
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    i dont always have much money when purchasing but most expensive single item i have ordered is

    sportssheets under the bed restrains system - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2444

    the most expensive order ive had that had a number of things came to £89

    1294779865
    Oliber [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 71
    • Joined: 23 Oct 2005

    Second hand Sybian: over £500

    Replacement attachments for the previously used: £200

    It's fun, thats all i'll say!

    1294782781
    glitter&gold [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 467
    • Joined: 31 Jul 2010

    *AdamKR* wrote:

    i dont always have much money when purchasing but most expensive single item i have ordered is

    sportssheets under the bed restrains system - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2444

    Ditto this as my single most expensive item - but worth it!!

    My largest total order was the beginning of this month - over £130 in 2 days!!

    1294788560
    Tim [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 12 Dec 2010

    ya dirty minx

    1294789645
    Laveila [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2341
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2010

    Hmmm... New to getting toys. The most expensive so far is the Petite Couture Gracious. I got it on the sale fror £22 and I have to say I really love it! From the first moment I opened the box. At first it was the looks, really does look great and then I used it. hm...and the price was really nice too All my other toys are much cheaper.

    1294866035
    Arwen_A [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 12 Jan 2011

    The Delux thruster from Ann Summers for about £70 (I think). Was hugely disappointed by the feel and make of it, if I'm honest. I liked the blue of it, but the actual toy itself was horrible. It broke within a couple of days (only used it twice!!!). Ann Summers... never again!

    1298564947
    Seraphina [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 6 Sep 2009

    Two really, one solely for me funfactory delight which is really good as im not the biggest fan of realistic looking toys, and jointly an estim kit as my OH is really into stuff like that but it does take some getting used to.

    1298593864
    LuciousLips [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 80
    • Joined: 20 Jan 2011

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18910

    Best product by far I have invested in,makes my OH quiver when it comes out!!

    1301869430
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2450
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19286 sutra cuffs, or the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17284 Gi-ki.... though think I got the gi-ki on offer. Maybe the lelo gigi actually http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12129

    Tend to pick things up when they are on offer. I have the wee-vibe but purchased that with my oh points.

    1301870405
    Muz333 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 945
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Lelo Ina, £90.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17550

    Worth it? No! :p

    1301871478
    Wilkibo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 831
    • Joined: 10 Nov 2010

    The most expensive thing I've bought is my Teddy Babe Deluxe (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20093) for £599.99! Worth every penny however.

    1301940570
    EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 382
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2010

    Oliber wrote:

    Second hand Sybian: over £500

    Replacement attachments for the previously used: £200

    It's fun, thats all i'll say!

    Wow!

    1301940768
    EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 382
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2010

    Wilkibo wrote:

    The most expensive thing I've bought is my Teddy Babe Deluxe (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20093) for £599.99! Worth every penny however.

    I don't think I could ever jusitfy that much :P

    1301942675
    silverdrop [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 420
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2006

    EmilyBlenkins wrote:

    Wilkibo wrote:

    The most expensive thing I've bought is my Teddy Babe Deluxe (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20093) for £599.99! Worth every penny however.

    I don't think I could ever jusitfy that much :P

    I don't think it's too much to spend, if you can afford it and you'll use it regularly. How much do people spend on other forms of entertainment, like televisions, game consoles, holidays? Why wouldn't sexual pleasure be worth that much?

    1301950942
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2450
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    silverdrop wrote:

    EmilyBlenkins wrote:

    Wilkibo wrote:

    The most expensive thing I've bought is my Teddy Babe Deluxe (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20093) for £599.99! Worth every penny however.

    I don't think I could ever jusitfy that much :P

    I don't think it's too much to spend, if you can afford it and you'll use it regularly. How much do people spend on other forms of entertainment, like televisions, game consoles, holidays? Why wouldn't sexual pleasure be worth that much?

    I haven't got a TV or been on holiday for ages, though I know I wouldn't want to use the momeny I spend on toys on a TV, toys all the way- far better to me and appericated more.

    1301982740
    Kasumi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 742
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2010
    1301995019
    kinkboyuk [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 30
    • Joined: 28 Feb 2009

    A Tenga Flip Hole for myself.

    1302125470
    TentacleDucky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 37
    • Joined: 1 Mar 2010

    my Lelo Mia. Got it for my last birthday and DAMN. It's really worth it.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.