• Most expensive toy you've bought?

?? Sean ?? [sign in to see picture]

What is the most expensive sex toy you have ever bought? How much was it?

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Cor blimey, Now ya got me thinking...

I think it's a toss up between my Doc johnsson Realistic vagina and ass, Tis in my reviews.

Or the two Vibe Therapy vibes I bought for Jade...

All three are around the £70.00 mark(ish)

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13045 Thats the Jessi Capelli pussy and ass.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Most expensive we own is the Zini Duex.

Most expensive we've bought... Errr I bought a Tenga flip through the old loyalty scheme. I'm quite savvy and avoid actually splashing cash for the most part.

Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]

Stoya Fleshlight with her signature texture. Was around sixty odd quid. Best toy I've ever bought.

niftyb [sign in to see picture]

my first ever and most expensive... the rampant rabbit platinum from ann summers... i got talked into it by a friend, took me AGES to pluck up the courage to try it, then even longer to get used to it... but when i finally did - - - wow. that thing was my super secret pride and joy 'till it died...

?? Sean ?? [sign in to see picture]

niftyb wrote:

my first ever and most expensive... the rampant rabbit platinum from ann summers... i got talked into it by a friend, took me AGES to pluck up the courage to try it, then even longer to get used to it... but when i finally did - - - wow. that thing was my super secret pride and joy 'till it died...

awww poor rabbit....hehe

what did you replace it with?

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Lelo Ina. It's really, really nice, but just doesn't suit Mrs M's anatomy and play style.

Mr Monster wrote:

Lelo Ina. It's really, really nice, but just doesn't suit Mrs M's anatomy and play style.

Sent it back? Does it count in this thread if you did?

niftyb [sign in to see picture]

?? Sean ?? wrote:

niftyb wrote:

awww poor rabbit....hehe

what did you replace it with?

hmm.. i went for ann summer's waterproof rabbit (which was so loud and made out of that awful sticky plastic that i just never used it... t's waiting to go the the LH amnesty.) and one of their little lipstick-disguised bullets... which has been my best friend ever since! :D

but that was a while ago now, so i think i'm ready to expand my collection ^__^

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

I'm a bit of a sucker for rechargability, so I have...uh...four vibes now that were fairly expensie. Luckily I managed to get two half price, but the most expensive was definately the cobra. I got it a few weeks before the christmas offer, so £90.

My next expensive is the Lelo Iris, but it's so, so, so, so quiet it's worth it. It's the one vibe I can be sure of using and not have anyone be aware of it.

I buy too many expensive toys that anything under £50 seems quite cheap. I like to think of it as investing while I can afford it.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

a electro stim kit. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15395 just written my review so should be up a bit after the bank holiday

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

Ooow, i'm really interested in those. Not enough to pay that amount, but i'd love a go. Going to have a good read of your review.

Pixieking wrote:

Ooow, i'm really interested in those. Not enough to pay that amount, but i'd love a go. Going to have a good read of your review.

yeah i ummed and ahhed about it but i did a lot of research on the net about them and decided to give it a go, after all what are student grants and reading weeks designed for lol

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I'm very intrigued too - my nerves are messed up so I feel pain and pleasure in bizarre ways - it'd be interesting to see how electro played on that!

For me I think it'd be my G-Ki...not sure though, got a good deal on her

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I'm very intrigued too - my nerves are messed up so I feel pain and pleasure in bizarre ways - it'd be interesting to see how electro played on that!

For me I think it'd be my G-Ki...not sure though, got a good deal on her

Adx

i don't really know if it'd be relevant to you as we all feel pain in different ways ( and fibromialgia is a bitch for pain) but on the lowest settings i couldnt feel anyhting at all

thing is its a pretty expensive thing to try just because really.

If you have a TENS macine some of the probes might fit it? I should really dig the e stim thread out again.

mr squirrel [sign in to see picture]
    Tupperwareheart [sign in to see picture]

sweetlove666 wrote:

If you have a TENS macine some of the probes might fit it? I should really dig the e stim thread out again.

And here comes the stupid question i've been wanting to ask for ages..

What's the difference between the electro and a TENS machine? They look pretty similar to me but i don't get kicks out of my TENS

Tupperwareheart [sign in to see picture]

Oooh and on the original topic..

A G Ki for me (although i snapped her up at a bargain price )

And the mister's Tenga Black.

Tupperwareheart wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

And here comes the stupid question i've been wanting to ask for ages..

What's the difference between the electro and a TENS machine? They look pretty similar to me but i don't get kicks out of my TENS

Very little I think, well some electro toys are basically TENS.

I guess it depends where you put em!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.