• Where do you keep yours?

love addict [sign in to see picture]

at the moment they're all in a couple of shoe boxes under the bed, but I've just got a bit carried away in the sale and ordered a lot of toys and other bits, so I'm going to have to find a much bigger box to keep them all in, preferably with a lock in case anyone gets curious about what's kept in the big box under the bed... ;)

FrumCouple [sign in to see picture]

Whatever you do just watch out for THIS girl :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8KjKFyROaU

SteamyTea [sign in to see picture]

I recently bought two really old wooden chests for storage.
    Currently my collection only takes up the smaller chest, but there's room for expansion : D

There's a padlock on and I like to think of it as my treasure chest ^^!
    It's not really obvious what the chest would contain, as a chest tends to have a lock after all C:
    Within the chest everything is stored in pouches.

ice999998 [sign in to see picture]

In a shoe box in bottom of wardrobe

holly-kitty [sign in to see picture]

Cardboard box under the bed! Although I think I might need something bigger and sturdier, my lube keeps leaking!!!

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

I keep my lubes in a smaller box in my big box to stop everything getting all sticky.

Someone should really design a storage solution!

Karenlea [sign in to see picture]

I have goody drawer in my bedside unit .. My vibrators and clamps are in satin bags in case someone opens it looking for something ( I have kids)

More recently I have bought some bondage stuff for me and the OH , so invested in a hat box from a card shop ...which is next to my bed.. it looks pretty and can be popped in the wardrobe if someone staying or ever taken away in a dirty weekend is in order.

My boyfriend likes to be surprised with new things in the box .. and kinda a secret code if he says in public , you need to get the box hehe

Hezzah [sign in to see picture]

I keep mine in a box under my bed, but the box is in a binbag full of spare douvet's and quilts, so its never going to be found! the only problem is if i want a toy too big for it :(

alivemore [sign in to see picture]

I have used boxes purchased from a card shop normally used for putting gifts in, bought 3 large ones and there about £4 each, very strong and keeps everything clean and tidy

Taylor77 [sign in to see picture]

Karenlea wrote:

I have goody drawer in my bedside unit .. My vibrators and clamps are in satin bags in case someone opens it looking for something ( I have kids)

More recently I have bought some bondage stuff for me and the OH , so invested in a hat box from a card shop ...which is next to my bed.. it looks pretty and can be popped in the wardrobe if someone staying or ever taken away in a dirty weekend is in order.

My boyfriend likes to be surprised with new things in the box .. and kinda a secret code if he says in public , you need to get the box hehe

Yep when you have Children, hiding places are essential especially in the month of December!

taraman [sign in to see picture]

Bedside drawers and under bed

Troubled Joe [sign in to see picture]

We had them all in a bedside drawer but Mrs Mozz was worried about accidental discoveries. So today I purchased this:

http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/small-flight-case-with-foam-interior-n50fu

it fits in the bedside drawer, is big enough to contain everything we have at the moment, and it has locks on it. Perfect!

69'er [sign in to see picture]

We also keep ours in the bedside drawer.

Thanks for the link Mozzalini, I will be buying one of these too as I too am worried about accidental discoveries.

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

In about 4 different places over the room, depending on what they are exactly! Nothing like spilling lube over the undies otherwise!

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

We bought two large Lovehoney gift boxes and have bondage gear in one and toys in the other by the side of our bed. As for lubes and stuff theyre all in the beside draw but i had a lot of tinned body things for Christmas so have put lubes in one and oils and things in the other to stop the spillage.

moonbyday [sign in to see picture]

We have 4 inseparable boxes that include in the body of our bed. Kids haven't been noticed them even exist yet so we keep our toys in them.

Cornish89 [sign in to see picture]

Currently they are spilling out of my bedside drawers and in several lovehoney boxes piled high by my bed! But I bought a plastic storage tower to keep them in last week, I just haven't got round to sorting it yet! X

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

Mine are all over the place in various boxes, drawers etc and there's a few just lying around the living room waiting to be reviewed as well.
    Fortunately I don't have to worry about them being locked away but I do need to get them sorted so I'm thinking about a chest or ottoman to at least create a bit of space!

Spoonerism [sign in to see picture]

I bought a small lockable suitcase as an upgrade for mine the other day :P

Always Hot [sign in to see picture]

I don't have to worry about where I leave mine (I live alone) but I tend to keep them in a drawer in my bedroom (close at hand), my wand tends to just be out now next to my bed as it get lots of use, however I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me this weekend!!! Last Thursday oh had been round after work and we had used a couple of our toys (one of our cock rings and the wand), I had left the cock ring in the bath after washing it and left it to dry out, also left the wand out on my bedroom floor. My step brother called to pick up my keys on Friday from me at work so he could pick some things up....... it was only after I gave him the keys I remembered what I had left out!!!!!!! Lets just say when I went the local pub on Sunday I got a few comments & laughs!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.