• Where do you keep yours?

Curiousgeorgie [sign in to see picture]

My husband gets given a Fortnum & Mason hamper (one of the big wicker ones) every year, so we store our toys in there.

We also have one we use as a picnic basket, so I have to be quite careful to make sure we take the right basket for the picnic lol.
    KittyStar [sign in to see picture]

Curiousgeorgie wrote:

My husband gets given a Fortnum & Mason hamper (one of the big wicker ones) every year, so we store our toys in there.

We also have one we use as a picnic basket, so I have to be quite careful to make sure we take the right basket for the picnic lol.

I suppose it depends what you both want for dessert! ha ;)

Curiousgeorgie [sign in to see picture]

Very true Kittystar, now you've given me some nice ideas x

Long Time Cumiing [sign in to see picture]

We have a black bag (handbag type thing) that looks very inconspicuous placed at the side of the bed out of wandering eyes.

J

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

I keep mine in a big box (from when I spent my tax return in toys) in the top cupboard in a built in wardrobe. It contains all sorts so would be mortified if none found it!

Louise&James [sign in to see picture]

we keep ours in a huge lockable aluminium case designed for make up techs. its fab as the little stuff i.e. lube sachets, bullets, nipple toys etc go on the shelves and the big stuff i.e. rabbits and wands go in the big bottom box. it saves us loads of time looking for the stuff we like! and i just tell people its full of nail stuff and makeup. x

ShyButCurious [sign in to see picture]

^^^ That is a fab idea!!

Mine are in a pretty box in my bedroom draw but i think i may have to upgrade it soon :(.... I really like that box.

Winter_Is_Coming [sign in to see picture]

We keep our most used toys in our bed side table along with essentials (tissues, lube, toy cleaner, condoms...) and the larger, more adventurous, toys are under the bed in a flat pack box. Although we'll soon be needing another one! ;)

Marchpane [sign in to see picture]

Mine all live in a box on the top shelf of my wardrobe, away from prying fingers! The only exception is my favourite little bullet vibrator, which lives in my bedside drawer. It was unfortunately found a few months ago, thus teaching my housemates not to go through my stuff!

Louise&James [sign in to see picture]

For the lady that liked our hide away

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beauty-Trolley-Vanity-Case-Make-up-Cosmetic-Box-Hairdressing-Nail-Art-Salon-/370731181597?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Make_up_Cosmetics_Make_up_Cases_Bags_PP&hash=item56514ce61d

It looks just the same. the shelves are fab. no toys touching and ideal for quick and easy selection. if you're wanting to go away for the weekend then you can remove smaller sections ;)

there are locks on all sections to keep all your stuff safe and if anyone asks... its just nail stuff or hair stuff or makeup stuff etc. so easy to hide in open view. it was a good decision i am now on a mission to fill it though!

myothertoy [sign in to see picture]

I think for now we will just purchase a few of LH's drawstring bags and one of the gift boxes, we're only just starting out on this adventure so don't have anything yet and won't be making any mega purchases straight away, maybe a toy or two a month.

Once we have out grown the largest of LH gift boxes, I expect we will get a tool chest from somewhere and store in there.

Anyone know if it would be ok to store sex toys in the tool chest/drawers with the foam inserts cut to shape?

Always fancied that idea of having a drawer of "tools"

Like this - http://www.clarketooling.co.uk/tools/1700632.jpg

but obviously filled with much nicer tools, aha. and hoepfully a little bigger ;)

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

I have a three drawer bedside locker. Top drawer is dildos, vibrators and other toys
    Middle is lubes and condoms and massage oils
    Bottom is bondage

Mammame [sign in to see picture]

Mostly, very predictably in the top draw for easy access, some in the wardrobe and 1 in the fridge (hubby was a bit confused when he made some sandwiches yesterday) :) x

RabbitLover89 [sign in to see picture]

I have mine tucked away inconspicuously out the way, but still within easy access, in an old shoe box at the bottom of my wardrobe. I don't have a bedside drawer unit so I can't keep them in a top drawer within easy reach, plus with them hidden in a shoe box my parents don't find them if they ever go snooping (not that they ever do that). ;)

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

All over the bedroom.... I have too many to fit in one single place!

LaurenRebecca [sign in to see picture]

I keep mine in a suitcase (I know but I am single and need relief) at the bottom of my bed. I keep my "everyday" in the drawers under my bed. My son went on holiday a couple of weeks ago and asked to borrow the suitcase, firstly it took me ages to get rid of the pvc type "aromas" from it and secondly for the week he was away you could not open a cupboard in my bedroom without the risk of being hit on the head by a dildo, they were all over. If I win the lottery you can keep your walk in shoe closet, I am having a walk in toy closet.

MandiVonSweiss [sign in to see picture]

I used to keep mine in my large LH gift box, but since I got some bedside cabinets recently, the "usuals" and the essentials go in there, and the bondage bits have stayed in the box :-)

lillithlibby [sign in to see picture]

Mine are now stored in pencil cases due to them being so cheep atm because of the going back to school sales :-)

flaneur [sign in to see picture]

I leave them out and about but that's easy for someone who lives on their own. I have a bit of a panic trying to hide them whenever someone else is coming round. Hence the reason why I don't have any dolls yet.

pr4wnst4r [sign in to see picture]

I now have a box under the bed with the toys that get used most often or toys that I plan to use that night, I think I'm going to buy the Lovehoney storage case but I can't afford it yet so I'm using a cardboard box at the moment. I also have 1 large gift box for all my toys, a cardboard box full of essentials, my 2 happy rabbit boxes and a bag full of bondage items

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.