• Where do you keep yours?

silverdrop [sign in to see picture]

I have an under the bed drawer where the leather stuff lives, with some desiccant trays to keep mildew out.. I lost a very nice leather collection to mildew previously.

Also, suitcases are good if you need to be able to lock away toys from prying eyes. Mostly I'm trying to deal with storage by purchasing quality, long-lasting toys, and gradually converting over to only using rechargeable vibes. Getting rid of the box of batteries (and the bag of used batteries that need to go to recycling) will help give me some more space in the naughty drawer.

MrSarcastic [sign in to see picture]

Im thinking of a metal lockable case just like badgirl&boy but i have no underbed storage so would have to find elsewhere hmmm....
    I did like *emms* storage (know i got her name wrong but was on the LH blog) where she had use all the underbed storage for toys and what not (both sides) :o might have to invest in a bed like that, its the only place someone wouldnt really look lol

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

Ours are either kept in the drawer underneath the bed, or in a drawer in the OH's dressing table.

Loved the look of the toys from orovidri, just outside of my current spending power

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I started off with a small box now i have a big box and unless you open it you didnt know it was there

lovetowank [sign in to see picture]

Very well hidden! Although few people visit, I wouldn't want them found by accident.

el_anon [sign in to see picture]

I don't have any, altough one of the reasons I haven't bought a 'fake' vagina yet, is that I'm afraid of anyone (Except for my girlfriend) finding it.
    My girlfriend hindes her vibrator in a sock in the nightstand :).
    My ex-girlfriend actually has a metal box with a lock on it for her toys.

sxshx [sign in to see picture]

I started my collection in a shoe box, which turned into a desk drawer, now I have a plastic (pink) tub with I lid I keep in my wardrobe. I'd love to keep them in a treasure style chest at some point (if I ever find one)

dh [sign in to see picture]

We have a nice hamper type basket at the end of the bed, though soon we'll need something a little more secure & discreet as our little one has just gone 2 and is starting to explore a lot...

BaileysLover [sign in to see picture]

As a wedding present hubby made a large bespoke wooden box with a framed picture of Betty Boop on the front sitting on a Toy Box. It has 2 padlocks on the side. Inside is all compartments and it was filled with brand new glass dildos. My most favourite wedding present!!

It lives under the bed as it's easy to slide out and it's quite heavy.

lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]

Big plastic box in the bathroom most of the time and then in the attic space when the kids are here

you wont like it till you try it [sign in to see picture]

I keep mine in a small safe down the side of the bed atm.

The only problem is my collection is getting to big for this so I may just have to get a big lock toy box or something lol, I would like to see what you guys/girls have :)

KittyStar [sign in to see picture]

Various boxes of assorted sizes beside my bed! I keep batteries and other essentials in a smaller box and then all of the actual fun things in a larger trunk sized one. I think i'm going to need another of the bigger ones soon, and eventually i'll need a whole room for storage!

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

Rather unimaginitive box under the bed, the first place anyone would look lol. That's where most of the are anyway, my faves are in bedside drawer, within easy reach!

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

bedside drawer .i have a rather small collection :'(

DannyLG19 [sign in to see picture]

Only just started to get toys so I have a sneaky way of hiding them. Well atleast I think it's sneaky :/

I recently built up a new pc and have kept one of the boxes from the pc components. I place my stuff in there and put in the draw beneath my bed. Hopefully that is sufficient enough for the moment. Not sure what I'll do when I get a little collection going though.

[suspended user]

suspended user

In one of them big makeup cases.

Love bunnie [sign in to see picture]

I keep all of mine in one of these http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003XKKLQC/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 although its getting rather full now.

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

I have a drawer at the bottom of my wardrobe full of my quiet, rechargeable vibes - Happy Rabbits, Lelos toys, with a few glass dildos rolling round in LH drawstring bags. This the most-used toy drawer where I keep my current favourite toys. I keep my sex toy cleaner in here too with my favourite lubes.

My other toys are kept in LH Medium Gift Boxes - I have one with my magic wand in, another with kegals balls, nipple suckers and accessories and the last box has random vibes in that are too loud for everyday use - I get these out when the house is empty or take them on holiday with me.

I also have a Large LH Gift Box under my computer desk full of products that I haven't opened yet, some are on the Adopt-A-Toy thread and others I haven't got round to trying yet.

I'm beginning to run out of space!

Bunny_heartagram [sign in to see picture]

Top drawer of my dresser with my undies.... Lube in bedside table on both sides of the bed.... Always be prepared. Kisses!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.