• Where do you keep yours?

afrodan [sign in to see picture]

shoe boxes under my bed.

NiceGuyNorthEast [sign in to see picture]

Back of the drawer, some in a FSOG Satin Bag :-)

mamz [sign in to see picture]

I need some advices here please.

I store my toys in a storage container that goes under the bed. In it I have some toys still in their boxes (most of these boxes are "shinny" which means probably a little waterproof but my most expesive toy's box isn't) and the rest of them are in storage bags in a brown lovehoney storage box.

One my my cats peed on a pile of clothes on the floor and we found it and washed everything. I even washed the underbed container as it was getting a bit dusty.

The problem is that I had a lovehoney enveloppe that fell in the pile f clothed and got mixed with it. When I fund it I shove it in the container with my other toys without thinking about it (and before realising my cat had peed there).

Now I feel like I nned to clean my toys and the boxes and everything but I don't know how to mannage that. I am aware that the enveloppe wasn't soaked in pee so everything is probably just fine but I'm paranoid about it and don't know what to do. I would get rid of the lovehony shipping box but I don't have another one right now so I wouldn't know where to put the toys untill I get my next parcel an I would feel like putting them free in the under bed container would contaminate them..

Help please

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Have a storage ved so in there. The kids cant open it either.

"Mum i found a light saber! " 😬

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Anything that didn't get cat pee directly on it will be fine. You could remove toys from any cardboard boxes that got wet, and keep the toys in plastic bags until you find a replacement storage solution.

Just think about your medical training, you will have done things about contact cross contamination, and deal with it accordingly. you will sort it, hunni.

Oh the joys of having pets. I take it you are back home with your bf now.

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Just smelled said enveloppe and it didn't smell so I decided that the toys are ok. I still washed the boxes with hertel, and got the toys out of the brown one to let it dry out so no product gets on the toys. It should be alright but I am still imagining contamination.. I know it's irationnal but it's so hard not to think everything is clean when the contamination you are afraid of is something that you can't see. and I am more sensitive about some places like the face and genitals when it comes to such things. Also hands but I was these so often

[suspended user]

suspended user

2 full huge drawers and a enormous icehockey trunk almost full too the top. But im a bit crazy, i got a collection costing around £2500-£3000 and its still growing. I guess i wont stop buying stuff until i got everything thats worth having.

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I would like to buy a wardrobe just for storing lingerie and sex toys lol 😄 Would make storing everything so much easier :)

afrodan [sign in to see picture]

middle draw of my chest of drawersis full of toys and kinky bits. No kids to worry about finding them, just need to make sure everything is away before the landlord does his house inspection.

Choconala [sign in to see picture]

Mine are in a pretty box beside the bed :)

Psm&sjw [sign in to see picture]

I can build things lol, how big does it need to be :P

Psm&sjw [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker the wardrobe that is :/

Basia84 [sign in to see picture]

My living situation is a nightmare at the min.. I had to move back in with my mum.. So i literally have 1 draw with stuff in and its rammed.... So mine live in my handbag, in a marvel case ha ha

Still at it at 50 plus [sign in to see picture]

Steel tool cases, set of 3 different sizes on eBay,needed two sets, they have deviders in they great keeping different materials separate, as we know they can react with each other, also lockable keep the nosey grand kids out

Stephen Walker [sign in to see picture]

I keep them in a padlocked toolbox.

ThrowMeToTheLesbians [sign in to see picture]

Weekend style bag in a little alcove by my bed, all in thier little LH drawstring bags. I've also got three LH storage boxes in my desk drawer that are padlocked.

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

Initially a vanity case in the topbox, then spread to a box in the underbed drawers, now spreading further to under some of the winter clothes in the drawers.

In short need more room!

Or less toys*

*this is not an option.

dmaccd2 [sign in to see picture]

Ours are kept in a black satin bag right at the back of my bedside cabinet. Any visitors and they are hidden in a bag under the stairs!

N&Mc [sign in to see picture]

Top drawer of the bedside cabinet

Bexy [sign in to see picture]

I have my most commonly used items in my bedside drawer. My other bits are in either a large shoe box or carrier bag on a shelf in my wardrobe. This was fine til my mum came round to clean a few months ago and evidently decided she needed up clean in the bottom of the walk-in wardrobe where she found the empty packaging for a large suction cup dildo and vibrating butt plug. 😳 I know she saw them as the empty packaging was on my bed when I got home!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.