• Where do you keep yours?

Belles [sign in to see picture]

Just wondered where people tend to keep their toys?

My collection has somewhat flourished over the last couple of months and considerably outgrown by my old shoe box. Even the big box my OH recently got in a lovehoney delivery is too small. So I need to buy something new for storage (and care) of my lovely collection.

This got me thinking where other people might keep their toys. Do you just go for the bottom drawer, under the bed box, or anything a little more interesting?

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]
    browneyed girl [sign in to see picture]

Nothing out the norm where i keep mine....drawers of the bedside cabinet!

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Lockable case, which gets moved around to keep away from suspicious people.

None of the dedicated toy boxes we found were big enough to hold our (growing) collection, although I'd have liked to try filling the "trunk" - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13307

Wilkibo [sign in to see picture]

I keep mine boringly enough in a wardrobe.

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

In a box in the wardrobe not very exciting im afraid..... the lube is kept in the drawer closest to the bed! :)

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

To quote Samantha from Sex and the City 'I don't have a goodie drawer, I have a goodie closet'

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

We are using a lap top bag. We bought it for the old lap top with the intention of putting it away each night but that never happened, under the drawer was getting too cramped and twinkles get into everywhere so as it has the ability to be padlocked we can leave it out and no one goes near it.

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

I bought a plain pine storage box with a hinged lid from focus and pimped it out. Stained it and painted it, blocked up the handle holes and fitted a brass latch lock.

Was quite easy really, and musn't have cost more than £20 since I only used paint I already had.

It's quite full already though.

muchkin [sign in to see picture]

Mines nowhere special, just in the bed side drawer

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

I dont have many toys my weaknes is underwear i have a draw for every day undies my sexy undies draw and half my sock draw is taken up with stockings and holdups. my toys are dotted around the bedroom in various places

sam [sign in to see picture]

i keep mine individual bagged and then put into a fabric bag and then into a vanity case and hidden in my wardrobe which has a lock on it

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Mine is just under the bed in a clear box with breathable holes in it - thankfull we don't need it to be lockable at this time and no prying eyes in the house. However, box is just getting a little bit on the small side now...

MissFortune [sign in to see picture]

suze9 wrote:

We are using a lap top bag.

Hahah, I use the ol' laptop bag, too. Makes it useful for trips to visit the boyfriend, since other commuters will just assume there to be entirely innocent electrical goods within (And if you've never subtly recharged your vibrator on a Virgin train, you haven't lived... XD)

Plus I can always entertain the hilarious notion that one day en route, someone will steal what they think is a laptop and be mildly horrified by its true contents...

xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

MissFortune wrote:

suze9 wrote:

Hahah, I use the ol' laptop bag, too. Makes it useful for trips to visit the boyfriend, since other commuters will just assume there to be entirely innocent electrical goods within (And if you've never subtly recharged your vibrator on a Virgin train, you haven't lived... XD)

Plus I can always entertain the hilarious notion that one day en route, someone will steal what they think is a laptop and be mildly horrified by its true contents...

xx

hey just hope you haven't got your address written in it hten

Belles [sign in to see picture]

Hmm, some good ideas! I like the idea of the home-pimped storage box. Might have to suggest that to someone!

[suspended user]

suspended user

we have 2 bedside cupboards one each need some dark lockable thing though for when we are away

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

I have a drawer or two of an IKEA metal cabinet that I keep near my bed. Condoms lube, Lelo BO cockring and bullet vibes in the top drawer along with tissues, and less commonly used things in a lower drawer :)

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

MissFortune wrote:

suze9 wrote:

xx

Fabulous!

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

I have a zipped bag shapped like a box that fits perfectly in the cupboard next to my bed...always like to have my toys and extra's to hand lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.