• g-ki

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

My Gi-Ki tends to stay in its box. I prefer glass, ceramic, and stone for g-spot orgasms... they tend to produce a stronger orgasm (g-spot) than most vibrators. I guess I should get the Gi-Ki out more ofter, even for clit stimulation.

Pixie_Murree [sign in to see picture]

I have a glass G-spot dildo too and I find thats the best for finding my G-spot (other than my OH's fingers!)

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I am returning the G-Ki. I cannot orgasm or get anywhere close to it. And usually after a bit I just dont feel anything when I try to move it a bit. I think I just dont get enough pressure there. The head is moving, I think because of the joints inside. I just dont get enough pressure on the spot. And I end up frustrated and always switch to a clit vibe (the G-Ki is too weak for my clit unfortunately). I am thinking about a firm G-spot vibrator, maybe the Gigi or Mona, which does not have joints so should be much easier.

Which glass dildo you have? I dont have any as yet, but with my coming birthday I may consider one.

Pixie_Murree wrote:

I had a G-Ki but I didn't find the vibrations very strong and it was quite noisy so I sent it back - I just knew it would end up sitting in my drawer never getting used so wasn't worth the money :-(

I am returning mine, as I dont think I will use it as often and mine is noisy too and very hard to adjust.And the box dusts easily and leaves black marks if you run anything wet over it

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

It wasn't my cup of tea, I have too returned mine.

Pixie_Murree [sign in to see picture]

I have this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11680 which I find is great for finding my G-spot.

I'm still looking for a decent vibe for G-spot use - I'd like one to stimulate my clit too so maybe the Lelo Ina...

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Laveila wrote:

I am returning the G-Ki. I cannot orgasm or get anywhere close to it. And usually after a bit I just dont feel anything when I try to move it a bit. I think I just dont get enough pressure there. The head is moving, I think because of the joints inside. I just dont get enough pressure on the spot. And I end up frustrated and always switch to a clit vibe (the G-Ki is too weak for my clit unfortunately). I am thinking about a firm G-spot vibrator, maybe the Gigi or Mona, which does not have joints so should be much easier.

Which glass dildo you have? I dont have any as yet, but with my coming birthday I may consider one.

The Gigi is good and does seem to hit my g-spot better than the Gi-Ki the Gigi is a little short so if your g-spot if deeper inside your vagina you might have some problems stimulating it.

I rather like this glass toy for g-spot orgasms: Love Labs G-Prober Smooth Glass Dildo&reviewid=32179#customer_reviews

I have a lot og glass toys. Also the lovemoiselle are good for g-spot I have these two: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15150

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15151

I think I will write G-Ki review as I know why it did not work too well for me and although it is a decent toy apart from the noise and how hard it is to adjust and could have stronger setting as well I think, it is not for everyone,apparently.

silverdrop [sign in to see picture]

I love my G-Ki so much. It gives me phenomenal orgasms! I think I might even be close to learning to ejaculate, which I've never done before.

I've had good results with this glass dildo http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16914 on my G-spot, but the more curved ones might be even better. And of course, there's an EXCELLENT dildo special offer going on right now, with a good selection of glass. I was told by LiveChat that it's good through the end of August.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/847/page-all/

sharry [sign in to see picture]

I've got the Glassworxx Orglasm dildo, LH dont sell it anymore but they do similar ones, here's a link to another site showing it.

http://www.lelo-vibrators.co.uk/lelo-vibrators/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=67&products_id=206

The offer of dildos is good, but there is only about one which I find interesting, the Ella, I think. I will have to decide. I will get the money back so I can choose something else, which I would try. So thanks for the tips, I will decide which one I will give a try.

I think the Gigi may be bit short for me. I never noticed the lenght. But I am not sure as I have problems finding it with my fingers, need something else.

sharry [sign in to see picture]

Forgot to say, I like this one as it's head is round. With it being made of a rigid material I'd be less inclined to try ones with a pointier head, take it steady with it when you first use it as it's rigidity can be painful.

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Has anyone figured out why the G-Ki goes to one speed? I've finally gotten the hang of using it (seated is better for me than prone) but it refuses to change speed.

Mine is the 'pink' (more like a lavender). I'm wondering if there was a faulty batch or if it's a more common problem with the vibe.

I had mine for a month and it did not do it, but it always got stuck in position and refused to be changed. One reason I lost my temper. when did you buy yours rose? But I think I did have some problems with the vibe not changing speeds.

I currently have the Gigi and I am more happy with this one - quieter, stronger, you can change speeds for each pattern and I can rub it on my G spot better. And it goes in easier.

paradise found [sign in to see picture]

rose hip wrote:

Has anyone figured out why the G-Ki goes to one speed? I've finally gotten the hang of using it (seated is better for me than prone) but it refuses to change speed.

Mine is the 'pink' (more like a lavender). I'm wondering if there was a faulty batch or if it's a more common problem with the vibe.

Yes, I've had mine since they first came out and discovered that I have to switch it on then change the speed straightaway. After that I can change it up or down but if I leave it on the first speed after switching on it refuses to change

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.