• Fair triad sex toys? is it a market?

iain069 [sign in to see picture]

As more and more people are thinking of the world and the people in it would u say there should be a markit for fair triad sex toys? they might already be out there but would love to find out what people think.

BadGirl&Boy [sign in to see picture]

Think your asking about Fair Trade sex toys?

Personally I don't think there is a market for them. I would prefer sex toys coming from a country where there are strict rules and regulations on hygiene.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

It depends on what they're made from. Unless you are talking about latex or rubber toys you couldn't apply Fair trade rules to toys. Fair trade is about providing a fair price for produce such as fruit or veg.

If you want to widen the question to ethically produced then that's great! The problem is people like cheap stuff!

iain069 [sign in to see picture]

anything that comes from the 3rd world could not be fair trade. so really i was wondering is, Are all sex toys fair for the world. where all the componits come from. im just wondering to be fair.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

iain069 wrote:

anything that comes from the 3rd world could not be fair trade.

If it's produced fairly ande the manufacturers are paid fairly then yes it can :S

Adx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

iain069 wrote:

anything that comes from the 3rd world could not be fair trade. so really i was wondering is, Are all sex toys fair for the world. where all the componits come from. im just wondering to be fair.

Fair trade stuff is generally from the 'Third world'. I don't know many 'First world' coffee growers in Brazil... Actually, I don't know any coffee growers but I do know they don't grow it around by me.

What makes it FT is that the grower trades it for a fair price to the middleman.

I don't see the difference between sextoys and any other consumer goods.

Paddy89 [sign in to see picture]

Fair triad sex toys? Maybe not fair trade sex toys, but by God I'd love to know if the Triad made them! Can you imagine? Like a throwing star except with dildos on them instead of pointy bits!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.