• hatachi gone!!!

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

BashfulBabe wrote:

By all accounts, the real reasonw as that Hitachi didn't like it being thought of as a sex toy (snort!) and had been trying for years to force sex toy retailers to stop stocking them,

Not sure about that. Hitachi don't seem worried that Vibratex are still selling them into the US market via Amazon.com but they won't ship to a UK address.

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

BashfulBabe wrote:

By all accounts, the real reasonw as that Hitachi didn't like it being thought of as a sex toy (snort!) and had been trying for years to force sex toy retailers to stop stocking them, with no success until this 'sudden revelation' that the currents are different (oh how convenient, indeed!).

My fella has had one for years, and others I've talked to have, too, and none have ever had an issue. I don't think one person having a dodgy one means a lot, you can find one person who got a dud with pretty much any product on the market.

Atlanta, have you tried contacting Hitachi themselves or the retailer for a refund? They probably wouldn't be able to replace it, but they're not designed to break down like that, so surely they'd be willing to give you some goodwill gesture if not a full refund, as it must have been a duff one (unless you were in the habit of hurling it at walls, which I'd assume not).

Thanks for the thought BB, but quite honestly it's not worth the hassle. I bought it on-line from a Dutch site and I live in Belgium. I'd expect the usual brush off quite honestly. They'd tell me I'd not used it correctly or something like that. Typical sex toy retailer's attitude I think. Although I'll make an exception for LH. Any after taking it apart twice now I think they'll say I shouldn't have tried doing it. Bah! I'll try something more solid next time

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.