• hatachi gone!!!

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

masterandslave wrote:

Muz you could always buy it from LH and select pay by cheque in the checkout - will buy you a few more days to check the old bank balance!

x

I've never used a cheque in my life so I'll just wait and hope I get the last one. I would just order it nor but I have no idea what interest would be like going over my limit if I don't have enough.

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Do you have a bit of money lurking in a Paypal account?

The other option actually says "Cheque, postal order or bank transfer."

Perhaps a postal order, or ask customer services if they will hold it for you at all until you are paid?

x

I got rid of my Paypal account after some very bad experiences with them. It's fine though, I kind of like the idea of racing to buy it. In fact I'll check my balance in an ATM today before work and buy it if I've been paid then. :)

Hehe! the thrill of the chase eh?! Good luck hun!

x

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

I find cheques exciting lol! The plus side of cheques is that you can order, send off your cheque and you've still got a few days before it gets there and gets cashed, giving you time to get money in your account.

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

I recently heard something about the Hitachi Magic Wand being dangerous to use with the UK power supply even with the adapter. I just wanted to check if this is true because I know a few people who have one and obviously don't want them using anything that's not safe!

xxKPxx

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

I recently heard something about the Hitachi Magic Wand being dangerous to use with the UK power supply even with the adapter. I just wanted to check if this is true because I know a few people who have one and obviously don't want them using anything that's not safe!

xxKPxx

Apparently Hitachi arnt happy with their products being sold outside America full stop which just isnt nice =(

Malteser81 wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Apparently Hitachi arnt happy with their products being sold outside America full stop which just isnt nice =(

That's so weird! Aren't they a Japanese company? How come America get to play and we don't!? I wonder if it's something to do with trade agreements or some legal/political/businessy stuff (you can tell that's my area of expertise can't you!). You can get power adapters for all sorts of gadgets and gizmos so they work between countries so I don't see why it would be unsafe really but I didn't want to assume without double checking!

I find it weird that the Hitachi webste doesn't even mention the Wand (that I could see) you'd think they'd be proud of having such a coveted product!

xxKPxx

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

ive heard this as well, and ive also heard that, thats why not many places in the uk stock it at all.

also kinda funny that you hear this kinda news and in with days places stocking it suddenly say there not stocking it anymore and discountining you it and simlar products.. quite scray! :-/

im just glade that i didnt like mine and sent back when i did, if what about it not being suitable for UK is true.

Dxx

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

I wonder exactly how many are bought as toys and how it's removal will impact on their sales? Considering that most people when asked what the wands main function is would probably say as a toy!!!

I'm always skeptical about these rumours, they're nearly always created for pr.

x

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

i dont think it is rumor, if you look in to it, you can find everdance that says the hitachi shouldnt be sold out side of US as it can cause harm to the user and there property due to the voltage, even with a power /voltage converter.

pretty scary really!

Dxx

Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Hi KP - We've been selling them for over 6 years and never had any problems. We have literally sold thousands of units. There is no danger when using it with the correct US to UK power adaptor. If however you know of anyone who has one and purchased it from LoveHoney and is concerned about using it do please tell them to get in touch with our customer service team who will be happy to refund them or replace the product with an alternative item.

LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Hi KP - We've been selling them for over 6 years and never had any problems. We have literally sold thousands of units. There is no danger when using it with the correct US to UK power adaptor. If however you know of anyone who has one and purchased it from LoveHoney and is concerned about using it do please tell them to get in touch with our customer service team who will be happy to refund them or replace the product with an alternative item.

Hiya

Thanking you for getting back to me, I'm not sure where my friends got their Wands from but I'll pass on the info in case they need it!

xxKPxx

Muhaha, that last super silicon massager is mine! :D

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Muz333 wrote:

Muhaha, that last super silicon massager is mine! :D

May you massage many silicones Muz.

I'll make sure to write a review. :)

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

I got sent one of the purple ones to review and thought it was awesome! Shame they're discontinuing it.

Hooray! Well done Muz, if you go quiet on the forums we'll know why.

x

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

Well done Muz glad to see its going to a good home xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.