• Question about the Free Bondage Boutique paddle

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Yah, any order number will do, it's just a way to pull your name/address so that you don't have to write it all on a postcard where any old postie-type can see. If you click "Your Account" then under the "Your Orders" section there should be the Order Numbers for your previous orders, pick a recent one that goes to the address you want (since some folk get deliveries to multiples) and that's it. Or do as MTC did, really the code box thing is just for convenience/discretion.

silverdrop [sign in to see picture]

I just sent off my filled off postcard today! The purchase that got me the last sticker I needed was the leather cock ring. I'm wearing it now as a bracelet, just like the reviewer suggested. Now as well as it reminding me of sex in general, it will remind me of the free paddles I'm about to get because of it.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17103

That's terrible!

I've kept mine in my toy drawer all this time. Now my new one with a single sticker on it is the next start, but I'm not sure there are enough items left that I want for me to fill it up completely. I don't want more than one set of cuffs and collar, so that eliminates about half the product line. Then there are always things that don't just appeal for one reason or another. But there is the veeery long braided flogger I've had my eye on, and maybe they'll get in some nipple toys as Bonny said she was considering it.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15709

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Got my bondage boutique bondage rope today in the post along with the card and two stickers. Had a good hunt around for my old card that already had a few stickers on and I musta chucked it out! Noooooo!

Ah well.

I had a full one a few months ago and was waiting for them to get more BB paddles back in stock before sending it, it's gone.... It hasn't been chucked as far as I know, asked the OH if he put it in the bin and he said he actually checks the recycling every time just in case I've put something like this in. So after months of moving furniture etc I still can't find it.... bet it'll be one of those things that'll turn up in a few years timeand probably be un able to send it off or something. Still upset about it and it's really bugging meaaaaas I'm unlikely to get a full card again as there are only two BB products I really want to purchase, and even if they start producing nipple toys I'm unlikely to get them.

So AA, sorry for the long rant, but basically I understand your pain regarding the lost card :/

adamnaps [sign in to see picture]

Just posted off a full bondage boutique loyalty card.

I did write a message on it

"happy with any paddle, crop, flogger, but none with any writing or religious symbols e.g. a cross please"

It was written in my tiny scawl and ended up smudgy, i know which order number i used, how do i go about making sure that my message gets through?

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I've got a card and a half full of stickers, put I simply don't know what to do with them.

I have all the spankers and paddles I want from the £15 or under range so I am a bit stumped as to what I should do with them. Its a shame that you cant have anything from the Bondage Boutique range thats under £15, there would be loads I would get!

adamnaps wrote:

Just posted off a full bondage boutique loyalty card.

I did write a message on it

"happy with any paddle, crop, flogger, but none with any writing or religious symbols e.g. a cross please"

It was written in my tiny scawl and ended up smudgy, i know which order number i used, how do i go about making sure that my message gets through?

Use the Lovehoney Live Chat to speak to someone from customer service, I'd say. They're always very helpful. :)

it'll be my first card sent in, they have added different items since i first joined lovehoney, but as its our first pair of paddles we dont mind what we get but if possible nothing with crosses or words on works better for our taste.

If there is nothing left that you fancy for yourself is there anything you could get as a cheeky present MasqueradeMinx?

thank you silverdrop, just spoke with Louise over livechat and a note has been added to my account. She was very helpful, even put up with my very clumsy typing. Now just have to wait for the delivery and enjoy the suprise.

adamnaps wrote:

it'll be my first card sent in, they have added different items since i first joined lovehoney, but as its our first pair of paddles we dont mind what we get but if possible nothing with crosses or words on works better for our taste.

If there is nothing left that you fancy for yourself is there anything you could get as a cheeky present MasqueradeMinx?

Not in the paddle section, I have almost all of them and don't fancy the rest. The OH is the only one I would be a sexy gift for but he shares all my toys.

adamnaps wrote:

thank you silverdrop, just spoke with Louise over livechat and a note has been added to my account. She was very helpful, even put up with my very clumsy typing. Now just have to wait for the delivery and enjoy the suprise.

Lovehoney does it again!

Hope you enjoy your paddle

Inara14 [sign in to see picture]

Is it still okay to put down preferences for these stickers. Have collected enough for 2 now so should be abel to send off for them.

Inara14 [sign in to see picture]

Oh and also, alongside my last question, is it just paddles of 14.99, or can i put in the basic bondage boutique crop at £14.99? Since they do similar things :P

I just really dont like any of the paddles with hearts or writing on them, and would be so disappointed if i got them! Theyre a turn off really...

When I sent my card in two months ago, I had one specific request and one specific 'please don't send', that I just wrote on the card, and they were both honoured. But for your second question, you should probably email customer service or use Live Chat.

Lovehoney - Gems [sign in to see picture]

Hi All!!!

Long time no chat. :o(
    I just thought I'd pop on to help make the free BB spanker offer a bit clearer.
    Even though we do just offer the two spankers shown on the BB Postcard, we will try our best to try and make sure that you don't end up with the same spanker twice. Obviously we can't always achieve this and some people might end up the a spanker that they already have. Maybe there should be a BB Spanker 'swap-shop' on the forums, alike to the adopt toy thread? :o)
    We do also do our best to action any requests that are written on the back of the BB Postcards, but again, due to the availability of these product we can only try our best.
    BashfulBabe is right in saying that it doesn't really matter which order number you put on the back of your postcards, as long as it links to one of your recent orders and that order has a BB product in it. :o)
    I hope this clarifies the BB offer for you and full marks for coming up with the answers on your own!!!
    Have great weekends!!
    :o)
    Lucyfer [sign in to see picture]

Hi Gemma

I really struggled to find any information about how the offer worked (certainly didn't happen across this thread last week :( ) so I ended up on Live Chat for the question I had, that was all answered.

Now I've seen this, that's it's the two paddles on the card, I'm even more confused as one of them is over £14.99 in price. So... I've just emailed customer service to make my request as between my partner and I, we already own several paddles.

This thread is really helpful, thank you. So wish I'd found it last week then I wouldn't have looked quite so daft - thanks to your Live Chat people for being patient :)

Lucyfer

EskimoKisser [sign in to see picture]

Just thought I'd see if i can offer the two stickers I have to anyone who's nearing the completion of their card? Me and the OH certainly arent in to spanking and I didnt want to waste them

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

EskimoKisser wrote:

Just thought I'd see if i can offer the two stickers I have to anyone who's nearing the completion of their card? Me and the OH certainly arent in to spanking and I didnt want to waste them

Have you tried spanking yet? By the time you've saved enough vouchers you may have changed your mind

In response to your very kind offer, hubby & I have 14/15 but are in no doubt that we'll buy something else so we're ok thanks

CCW x

EskimoKisser [sign in to see picture]

I havent tried it, but its something that doesnt really interest either of us at all. (the two stickers came with a blindfold)

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

I advise you to stick it out and collect till you can send it off for a free spanker. Some look amazing and whether you do enjoy it or not you'll have nothing to lose. =]

I love this one- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15822 "Happy Every Day". A personal favourite and I'm grateful for this scheme.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.