• Question about the Free Bondage Boutique paddle

WandA [sign in to see picture]

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

The two arrived quickly. I like them both

I now have a problem, all of the BB and other paddles I like within the £14.99 price range I have or dont like. Is there anyway we can order two we like and pay the difference?

Ours are in the post (we think!).

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I now have a problem, all of the BB and other paddles I like within the £14.99 price range I have or dont like. Is there anyway we can order two we like and pay the difference?

Ours are in the post (we think!).

I got a dispatched email. They are nice paddles though

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Or perhaps something of the same value such as a collar or handcuffs?

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Our 2 arrived today thank you LH! I'm very happy with them :)

Adxx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Our 2 arrived today thank you LH! I'm very happy with them :)

Adxx

Indeed!

Although I like having them it seems providing stickers with them is a bit too generous. For every 2 paddles you get free get you basically get 6 stickers!

glitter&gold [sign in to see picture]

I think I'm having a senior moment?

I just started collecting stickers on my 1st card & have 4 so far. In my new LH order I ordered something else from the range & was wondering - If i get a second card, can i cut the 2 stickers out & stick them to the card I'm already collecting on?

Told you - Senior Moment!!

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

You'll get the 2 stickers loose and another card with the one that's printed on it, I threw away a few cards and just used one to collect the stickers on...

Just sent off for my free paddles today :-)

You can use stickers but I assume you cannot use the bonus stickers printed on other cards.

glitter&gold [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

You can use stickers but I assume you cannot use the bonus stickers printed on other cards.

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

You'll get the 2 stickers loose and another card with the one that's printed on it, I threw away a few cards and just used one to collect the stickers on...

Just sent off for my free paddles today :-)

Thanks guys - told you I was having a senior moment!!

Woohoo that's super quick, got the email to say my paddles were despatched today and I only sent the card yesterday afternoon, what fab service :-)

Shame they won't be getting used for a while, haha!

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

I sent mine off on Thursday.. Got a despatch letter on Friday and it got here on Saturday. Excellent job by Lovehoney!

I received the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15822 (It had the message "Happy Every Day") and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15742 (reminds me of a table tennis racket).

I'm really happy with my two. They're different in really nice ways. I prefer the messaged one as it seems more special. All in all, very impressed. May have to wait a while to use it but I know the OH wil be pleasantly surprised. =]

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

They seem good, I think I prefer the message 'Happy Every Day' compared to the 'Mind Act Upon Mind' message.

I'm still hunting for my BB card, it's has all the stickers needed for another 2 free spankers as well. My OH said we put it somewhere we thought it'll be safe (only a week ago) and can't see it anywhere. It's a shame really as I ordered a feather tickler as I only needed two more stickers and wanted to be ready for when the BB range was restocked.

silverdrop [sign in to see picture]

My Wartenberg Wheel came without the stickers, but I sent a quick email to Customer Service, and they mailed them out right away. Now I'm one item away from a free spanker, or four items away from two free spankers. I know my next purchase will be the red leather wrist cuffs that just came back in stock, but I'm hoping for the bondage bags to come back in stock and help fill up my card for the second one.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

silverdrop wrote:

My Wartenberg Wheel came without the stickers, but I sent a quick email to Customer Service, and they mailed them out right away. Now I'm one item away from a free spanker, or four items away from two free spankers. I know my next purchase will be the red leather wrist cuffs that just came back in stock, but I'm hoping for the bondage bags to come back in stock and help fill up my card for the second one.

Congrats :) Always exciting when you are getting close to a freebie.

There's only one item I really plan to purchase from the BB range now so if I don't find my BB card, or lots of my bondage gear breaks (which I feels unlikely) I've missed my chance. I guess it doesn't matter too much, and maybe they will release more bondage gear at some point?

The spankers seem pretty good compared to others I've used, well all the BB range seems good apart from one item that just didn't work for me due to sizing and I got that from the bondage bag.

Arkadia [sign in to see picture]

silverdrop wrote:

Oh I am REALLY tempted to get the Wartenberg Wheel. Can you tell me what you think of it? I'm only into the most vanilla of bondage (blindfolds, tickling and restraints) but I love my flesh being stroked with things and experiencing different sensations and this sounds quite amazing. I'm really worried about how sharp it is and how easy it would be to break the flesh though - there is no way my OH would use it on me if there was the slightest chance he thought he could accidentally hurt/cut me :(

I'd say it's less sharp than a safety pin. You'd have to really try hard to break the skin. The needles on it are thick, and having multiple ones makes it less likely that you'd puncture the skin than you would with a single pin. I won't say it'd be impossible to break the skin by accident, but it'd be really really unlikely.

Arkadia [sign in to see picture]

Thanks so much Silverdrop, that was exactly what I needed to hear! Some of the reviews mentioned being able to break the skin but I wasn't sure if they were going for that or it was a happy accident. Do you enjoy it? I might just have to get one, it's so very tempting!

I have kind of a love/hate relationship with it. One time, my partner rolled it across the sole of my foot. This was years ago, and I still cringe whenever I remember it. He likes to threaten it as a punishment, and he says my reaction whenever he mentions it is so strong he never has to actually do it again. LOL

But in all seriousness, it's best mixed with other types of sensory play. If I'm blindfolded, and my partner has the pinwheel, and a feather tickler, and a soft flogger, and various other implements, so that I never know what is coming next, then the sensation play can end up turning all of my nerves way up, so that by the time we get around to the actual sex part, the pleasure is super intense.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Arkadia wrote:

Thanks so much Silverdrop, that was exactly what I needed to hear! Some of the reviews mentioned being able to break the skin but I wasn't sure if they were going for that or it was a happy accident. Do you enjoy it? I might just have to get one, it's so very tempting!

They're wonderful for sensory play. Originally designed for diagnostics for conditions of the nerves they really are stimulating! A delicious shivery sensation!

He's even used it on my lips before which felt fabulous. You can vary pressure from very light and tickly to harder and tingly!

Adx

Think it's any order number for an order you have placed so they can identify you, but when I got mine I wrote a letter with my details on & stuck em both in an envelope, was fine that way.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.