• Question about the Free Bondage Boutique paddle

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Steve, I was wondering as I thought you got the 2 spankers on the front so I have been putting off buying them. No I know its random I can get whatever I want!

lessthanthree [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

I recently bought some items from the BB range and one of them, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15811 didn't come with any tokens, just the card. I have already started one card so I'm not really sure what to do . Any help would be great.

<3

x

sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

Just been to post my card. Can't wait to see what spanker I get although I did request nothing with studs on it. Fingers crossed. x

Collected enough stickers for 2 spankers, theres a couple of things I like but is there a rough price range?

I would rather have a cheaper paddle and then another one.

Please let me know.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

We too have a filled card.

Do you think we could just have the one item, this?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15814

xxxxchelzsxxxx [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

We too have a filled card.

Do you think we could just have the one item, this?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15814

I have one like this is feels so nice hehehe x

I have that aswell. Why do you just want 1?

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

I assume because it's technically meant to be a spanker, so it'd be bending the rules to get one flogger instead of two spankers. Although given that a fair few of the spankers seem to be out of stock right now, and they're about to be hit with a deluge of cards, they may be happy to let some things slide. :)

lessthanthree wrote:

Hi,

I recently bought some items from the BB range and one of them, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15811 didn't come with any tokens, just the card. I have already started one card so I'm not really sure what to do Any help would be great.

<3

x

I had the same thing. If you e-mail them and say it was missing them, they should post you out a couple, although I didn't try this as it feels like a bit of a waste of postage for the sake of them (although if I was two off something I'd probably go for it!).

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

Might be a silly question, but when you have enough for two spankers, you do get two different spankers, right?

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Ecksvie wrote:

Might be a silly question, but when you have enough for two spankers, you do get two different spankers, right?

I always assumed it was the two on th postcard thing the stickers go on.

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

I'm one sticker off two spankers and can't decide what to buy to get my last sticker!

i don't think it is the two on the postcard because i heard someone say they got a tiger fur one?

VW x

Aye, think the idea is a random one/two, depending on stock at the time, although if you e-mail or note on the card any preferences you have (no studs, something like [itemX], whatever) they they'll try and either give you the one you want or get something in the right line.

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

I'm not going to write anything as i have never had a paddle before so i wouldn't know what to ask for!

going to go completely random!

VW x

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

vampyrewillow have sent you email ,,,

*Emma* [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

Ooooh! Well done diamonds. *Spanks*

You need to send the card to us with your details on it and we will post one out to you :D

It's a random paddle, but if you put a note on the card with your preference, customer care may be able to facilitate.

:)

I posted mine off on Friday but didnt write a preference, id like a love heart and red one though, do i need to contact customer service now or is it too late? Have another that only needs one more on it too! x

SlipperyWhenWet [sign in to see picture]

Quick quiz question: I should have my BB card all filled up for 2 spankers later this week (woohoo!), but the card itself has somehow got bent in my bedside drawer - it's a little weak along the crease & 2 stickers are sorta half-unstuck. I don't want to risk sending it as is, so I'm going to put it in in envelope (which also means I can slip in a post-it with my preferences), and my question is, will the freepost address still be valid? Or do I need to stick a stamp on?

Thanks!

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

SWW, you can just tape over the stickers with clear cellotape. That's what I did as some of the stickers looked unstable..

That would just make things easier, and congrats.

xXx

SlipperyWhenWet [sign in to see picture]

Thanks xXx - didn't think of sellotape - I'm a little worried about the card tearing along the crease (somehow it looks like it's been flexed back & forth a load - I'm sure I didn't do it... I think perhaps I have an evil bdsm hating gremlin living in my bedside cabinet!) - but I suppose I can just reinforce that with tape too as longs as that's cool with LH. I'm excited!!

*Emma* [sign in to see picture]

FYI According to LH customer services they will just send you one that they have in stock, it wont be the one in particular you request x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.