• Petite ranges of sex toys!!

aspiringfemalesexfiend [sign in to see picture]

I recently purchased a G Spot and Clitoral stimulator and find its not small enough to reach my clitoral area making a perfect shape. So my plea is PLEASE CATER FOR THE PETITE WOMAN in your range of sex toys. Thx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I'm sure there are some products out there for you. My OH suffers the same thing with some toys so I'd suggest reading a few reviews on certain toys.

Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]

Hiya aspiringfemalesexfiend - which product was it that you found to be too big? We stock thousands of toys in varying sizes that can catar for all sized women and I don't think it will be a problem finding one that is right for you.

If it is smaller dual G-Spot and Clitoral Vibrator that you are after I would recommend the Lelo Ina Rabbit Style Vibe. It is smaller than your average Rabbit and the clitoral stimulator really hugs the body.

Lovehoney - Richard [sign in to see picture]

You could also have a look at the Gi-Ki which is adjustable and also the We-Vibe which is quite petite

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

Girth seems to be a bit of a problem for me and my partner as we are fairly small and many dildos are too wide for us. Especially double enders! I find it quite difficult to work out the actual girth from the measurements given as i was always terrible at maths etc! I find it easier to gage the actual size from love honey sex tv when seen against the presenters hand but still its a bit confusing as you never actually know how big the presenters hand is! Is there any way LH could show some kind of actual size picture like a ring representing size at tip and another representing size at widest point? I don't know whether anyone else would find this helpful or whether i shoul do a maths evening class?!!

merry cherry wrote:

Girth seems to be a bit of a problem for me and my partner as we are fairly small and many dildos are too wide for us. Especially double enders! I find it quite difficult to work out the actual girth from the measurements given as i was always terrible at maths etc! I find it easier to gage the actual size from love honey sex tv when seen against the presenters hand but still its a bit confusing as you never actually know how big the presenters hand is! Is there any way LH could show some kind of actual size picture like a ring representing size at tip and another representing size at widest point? I don't know whether anyone else would find this helpful or whether i shoul do a maths evening class?!!

Do you have any other products off LH you could compare the specs of displayed on the bottom of each page?

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

merry cherry wrote:

I've looked up my favourite toys at LH and seen what the girth measurement is of those - then I know roughly what circumference suits me and 'cause LH have the girth up in inches for every toy (as far as I'm aware) you can just do a quick comparison

Ax

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

where there is a will there is a way hey!cheers for suggestions!

They were talking about having a girth search function but haven't got round to it.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.