• huge glass toys

dengru [sign in to see picture]

ive been looking round and cant find any really big glass toys to play with would love if lovehoney could do this

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm l used to raid the milkman's float for empties!!! if you get my drift.

TB

Titchii [sign in to see picture]

Best thing i've heard of is a wierd lookin candle holder object

Tis Glass not a personal thing friend did though
    So i suppose Google or B&M

nah seen things go wrong with glass thats not supposed to be used like that

Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]

Hi, There is a company in the US called Simply Blown they have some absolutely gorgeous glass sex toys. Unfortunately they are just too expensive for us to ship over to the UK and sell over here. I've seen them at trade shows in the US and they really are beautiful pieces of art. I would recommend taking a look at them. Bonny

sexycornishcouple [sign in to see picture]

have u thought about a marable rolling pin i got 1 of those workes well as a double ender to

Harlot Rouge [sign in to see picture]

You want to watch out for the milk bottle insertion. I was watching my nightly installment of '1,000 Ways To Die' and one of the ways listed was vaginal insertion of a sharpened carrot!

Episode 3: Unforced Errors:

"A nymphomaniac uses a peeled carrot as a sex toy. A sharp edge on the carrot causes a cut in her vagina and the motion of masturbation forces air into the laceration causing an air embolism in her bloodstream to rush to her heart, where it becomes lodged, blocking blood flow and killing her."

I've said it before and I'll say it again; "If you're gonna stick it up there, make sure it's fit for purpose!"

Lovehoney - Richard [sign in to see picture]

You should watch out for lightbulbs too

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/PcgHbkmU88APieeRPSaofg

Plastmager [sign in to see picture]

He "woke up with..." - Yeah right!

uniqueIdentifier [sign in to see picture]

Hi Dengru,

You don't say how big huge is, or what you're looking for, but if you can't find what you want, mail a few site owners and ask. Lots of stock is mass produced in China, but some make their own. Jenny at http://www.xxxglass.com/ made me a basic wand with 1.75" diameter and a 2" ball. Pricing was reasonable, but this was the most basic shape.

MIght be another avenue to explore. Good luck.

thanks for that

RubberJin [sign in to see picture]

If you must use a bottle or hollow/fragile glass thing (the dangers of which should be very clear), perhaps filling it with something that sets solid (resin, concrete, plaster) to hold its shape may be a way of strengthening it.

Something along these lines: http://www.instructables.com/id/Concrete-Lightbulb-Wall-Hook/

With the right "filler" substance you could even follow the link above and remove the glass altogether once it's set.

sparkleandfade [sign in to see picture]

ouch harlot!

RubberJin wrote:

If you must use a bottle or hollow/fragile glass thing (the dangers of which should be very clear), perhaps filling it with something that sets solid (resin, concrete, plaster) to hold its shape may be a way of strengthening it.

Something along these lines: http://www.instructables.com/id/Concrete-Lightbulb-Wall-Hook/

With the right "filler" substance you could even follow the link above and remove the glass altogether once it's set.

Seem to have drifted a tad away from glass insertables do we not, not that the thought of a brick up my ass doesn't fill me with building anxiety!!! The dangers of embolisms are well documented but in all my time with the pasteurised phalluses l never came close (sorry) to such a disaster. Careful checking and copious lubing carried the day. Of course l started off on smaller stuff first, one intermediate insertable was a Newcastle Brown bottle, appropriately named really if one thinks about it mais oui?

TB

still on the search :(

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

You could always write to one of the glass factories and see if they have any off cuts they could smooth off for you?!Theres a glass blowing place in sunderland who might be able to help? Or one of the students at sunderland university might be willing to fashion you something for a fee? Students are always on the look out for some extra cash!

cool

Eric Shone [sign in to see picture]

tallboy247 wrote:

Hmmm l used to raid the milkman's float for empties!!! if you get my drift.

TB

One guy, one jar.

That is all. Google at your peril.

LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

Hi, There is a company in the US called http://www.simplyblown.com/ they have some absolutely gorgeous glass sex toys. Unfortunately they are just too expensive for us to ship over to the UK and sell over here. I've seen them at trade shows in the US and they really are beautiful pieces of art. I would recommend taking a look at them. Bonny

Nice stuff !!!

TB

final fantasy [sign in to see picture]

that sounds pretty cool might start getting milk

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.