• heated rabbit

ithinkaboutittoomuch [sign in to see picture]

Hi.

Is there such a thing as a heated rabbit.My wife loves her rabbit, but when we use it she complains its cold.

Can anyone recommend anything we can do with the rabbit she likes

Thankyou

bigbrownblowjobeyes [sign in to see picture]

Is it a waterproof one? Soak in warm water for a few minutes first if it is? My waterproof one, I leave it in the bath water for a few minutes before use so it's not too cold.

Lovehoney - Bot [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney - Bot says: We used to sell a dildo that could warm itself up but it was very temperamental so it was discontinued. The only product that even comes close to effectively and safely warming itself up is the Philips Warm Vibrating Intimate Massager.

BBBJE has got it right though - if your rabbit is waterproof, immerse it in warm water before use. Never put your sex toys in the oven, microwave or on the radiator as they will explode and/or melt!

Lotti [sign in to see picture]

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

Is it a waterproof one? Soak in warm water for a few minutes first if it is? My waterproof one, I leave it in the bath water for a few minutes before use so it's not too cold.

I think I might give that a try! I never thought of doing that x

mimiaow [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney - Bot wrote:

LoveHoney - Bot says: We used to sell a dildo that could warm itself up but it was very temperamental so it was discontinued. The only product that even comes close to effectively and safely warming itself up is the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15364.

I will have to review this soon, but I should add that this heating feature really is quite an effective and interesting one, particularly with a 'hard'/ rigid toy. You just place it on the charging station, press the 'preheat' button on it (which will start softly flashing), which will then stay at its warmed temperature for up to 30 minutes (when it will then turn itself off). The booklet claims that the temperature will rise to 40'C, which will only take about 5 minutes - a pretty nifty little feature.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.