• Dog wants to be a squirrel too

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

So one of my secret tester products came today whilst I was out and it was in a lovely padded envelope. However my step dad put the reminensce of that to one side for me as my dog ripped up the post so bad that he went through the envelope, packaging and even the cardboard holding the product in place. :/

Is there a way to put a note on file asking for parcels to be delivered to a neighbor or in person rather than posted? Also anyone else got any embaressing stories about this type of thing

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

This reminds me of the dog toy or sex toy episode of Frisky Business!

I'm not sure you can request that for tester parcels, but for others I think you can list a safe place when ordering? Royal Mail don't always follow through on that though

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Monday if your in the uk, you can fill in a form at your local post office "nominated safe place". This allows you to select a neighbour or other safe place that your parcels can be left in.

It die take a week or two to happen but it works, we have a safe place set up, with the mechanic across he road from our house.

Racer248 [sign in to see picture]

I couldn't find my puppy the other day in my flat, until he walks out the bedroom holding our brand new flogger by the handle looking very proud of himself! Very funny moment

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Hey 

So sorry about that, what a nightmare! 

Sadly when it comes to tester orders I can not add a safe place as the address is pulled directly from your account and automatically sent. 

Pop me an email if you need a replacement tester regarding this though and I will get that sorted for you. 

Also looks like many other dogs want to be in with the squirrel gang too... 

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

Awww cute pics but just so wrong lol

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

Sorry to hear what happened to your tester MondaySixteenth. I hope it's still in one piece!

Love those pics Leanne, the pug is my favourite lol 😂

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I have Royal Mail leave my parcels at the sorting office because I live in a flat and the posties never stay long enough at the door for me to get downstairs, even though they are aware I struggle.

I had to fill in some sort of form, my friend got it for me, so now, when I get a LH delivery, I just get the red card to say my parcel is at the sorting office.

Posties used to leave my packages with 2 different neighbours. Both neighbours refused to give me my parcels, insisting they hadn't received them, or the odd one they'd open and then give them to me.

I've missed some expensive items from the neighbours not giving me parcels, not just stuff from here, but all sorts of sites.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Lucky poor doggy didn't get a nipple clamp on his tongue tip.

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

All intact! I'll add in a note about durability on my review as they're completely intact! :P

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

MondaySixteenth wrote:

So one of my secret tester products came today whilst I was out and it was in a lovely padded envelope. However my step dad put the reminensce of that to one side for me as my dog ripped up the post so bad that he went through the envelope, packaging and even the cardboard holding the product in place. :/

Is there a way to put a note on file asking for parcels to be delivered to a neighbor or in person rather than posted? Also anyone else got any embaressing stories about this type of thing

Can you not get an external post box on your house wall maybe or a post basket for the back of the door :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.