• What is the best lube to use?

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Any of the sliquid lubes are sublime 💗xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/8617/

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

Didn't realise Sliquid did a flavoured lube too! Yum

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Im yet to try the flavoured sliquid. As soon as i run out im totally buying it 😙💗xx

rachels270692 [sign in to see picture]

hehe thanks everyone i will take a look :D

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]
    Lil_MissNaughty [sign in to see picture]

We haven't tried many lubes, but love the Liquid Silk and Lovehoney's own regular lube. I personally find the Lubido Water-based lube (tube version) a bit too sticky, but my hubby likes it.

Just remembered, we do have a Lovehoney flavoured one - Mango I think, and that's nice too!

HillCouple [sign in to see picture]

Dear all

We have been using Sensilube for a while now years now and we love it because it is quite thin and runny. a year back, they changed the packaging from a "squirty" bottle to a pump and it is utterly awful as you have to pump two or three times before anything happens, then it is a massive messy deluge. We would like to find a similar thin water based lubricant and your suggestions would very welcome.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

HillCouple wrote:

Dear all

We have been using Sensilube for a while now years now and we love it because it is quite thin and runny. a year back, they changed the packaging from a "squirty" bottle to a pump and it is utterly awful as you have to pump two or three times before anything happens, then it is a massive messy deluge. We would like to find a similar thin water based lubricant and your suggestions would very welcome.

Hi and welcome 😀

The first thing that comes to my mind is Sliquid Satin, as that also resembles the bodies natural lubricant and is very female-friendly. It comes in a flip top and squeeze bottle :)

HillCouple [sign in to see picture]

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to our post, I looked for the "satin" version of sliquid but could not see it.... would you be so kind as to post the link to the product please?

Many thanks in advance.

Cumtogether [sign in to see picture]

Hi

We use this one, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33258 it's water based which we prefer, safe and can be used with all toys, it's also pump action so quick and easy to get at and it also lasts well.

Hope this helps

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

HillCouple wrote:

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to our post, I looked for the "satin" version of sliquid but could not see it.... would you be so kind as to post the link to the product please?

Many thanks in advance.

Unfortunately, I think Lovehoney have discontinued it. You could ask about them restocking on the Pander to Me thread and they may consider it? I know they've been asked about bringing back more Sliquid Flavoured lubes recently, so it may be worth asking for Satin too!

You can still find it elsewhere, but of course it would be lovely to see it stocked here :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.