• New rabbit reccomendations!

Banannabelsplit [sign in to see picture]

So today there was a bit of a mishap in my sex drawer. A bottle of massage oil leaked and got everywhere, including my storage pouches. The pouches' dye leaked and got all over my Happy Rabbit 2. Although it still vibrates just fine, I don't trust the stains. RIP 😣

Can anyone reccomend a new rabbit? I'm looking for something made of silicone and preferably rechargeable. And if anyone knows how to get dye stains off wood, I would appreciate your advice.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Was this within a year of purchasing?

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

If it was the you reviewed in August then contact customer care and they are very likely to replace it for you.

Think NatandTom were going to say the same.

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

Banannabelsplit wrote:

So today there was a bit of a mishap in my sex drawer. A bottle of massage oil leaked and got everywhere, including my storage pouches. The pouches' dye leaked and got all over my Happy Rabbit 2. Although it still vibrates just fine, I don't trust the stains. RIP 😣

Can anyone reccomend a new rabbit? I'm looking for something made of silicone and preferably rechargeable. And if anyone knows how to get dye stains off wood, I would appreciate your advice.

I know the boring bit, can be a bit of a hit and miss affair though and there is the Oil factor too. Mix hydrogene peroxide and baking soda into a paste and leave for about an hour each time, it has the effect of bleaching the wood

Banannabelsplit [sign in to see picture]

I just sent an email to customer care. It'd still be interesting to hear other people's taste in rabbits though so feel free to keep messaging!

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney Desire is amazing. Very similar to the Oh My Fifty Shades version so that would be fab too.

They're very powerful and the control you get between the shaft and the rabbit is really good.

m4t1n [sign in to see picture]

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.