• Wand advice

Dom+sub1810 [sign in to see picture]

My wand has unfortunately stopped working, which to be honest I think could be due to overuse lol. Anyway, I would love to try out the Unicorn, looks amazing, and I look forward to feeling/seeing what that horn does lol

hornyleekbloke [sign in to see picture]

I've recently bought my OH the black version of the wand you linked to. It's a bit of a faff to unbox and plug in for use, and you need a lot of lube on the head (and nowhere else as its not waterproof!) but dear god it's worth it!

the first use made her orgasm three times in rapid succession. Afterward she wanted to go some more but her body just couldn't take it apparently.

These things have a reputation for a reason! Go for it!

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

I'm in the market for a new wand myself. My Lelo died after 3 months, it was only used a handful of times too, so must be a manufacturing error. Anyways I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for inspiration,although it'll not be the Lovehoney one I go for as we love our mains powered one, I'm looking for rechargeable

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

You should go for the Swan Wand Slinky, I can't recommend it highly enough 😄 I also have a Lelo Smart Wand Medium, and it also broke once. There must be something wrong with them.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

WeFCUKaLot wrote:

The OH & I are after getting a wand. We've got loads of toys ranging from bullets up to dildos but we wanna try a mains powered wand. This is the one we are thinking about getting http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464

Hwhat ow powerful are they & are they worth the money?

What ever you choose don't forget to review love to know how you get on.

Have you ordered yet?

WeFCUKaLot [sign in to see picture]

We haven ordered yet, it's something we've been discussing about getting in the future but I'd like to say a big thank you for all the advice you guys have given. Really appreciate it.

If we do, we'll definitely write a review.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.