• Looking to treat my self, a little help :P

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

rachels270692 wrote:

KCouple69 wrote:

Hey, lovehoney deluxe wand will give you your first climax in no time. Everytime my OH uses it she climaxes literally within a few mins. Highly recommend

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464

hehe i had the wand but with me being in uni did not egt to use it all that much and was scaired of being found out as it was well big :P so i sent it may i will have to try it again :D

I recently bought the LH Black Magic Wand in all the Black Friday madness (after much deliberation that quite a few amazing forum members helped with!). I was expecting it to be noisy, but when I received it and turned it on all the way up to the max setting, I realised it was wayyy too noisy for me to use with my flatmate around. The lower speeds are okay and aren't really audible under a duvet and with some music on, but I can achieve those levels with my Tango.

It's still really strong at the lower speeds, but the higher ones were what I wanted it for, and unfortunately it's not going to work for me with my current living conditions :( I'm sending it back completely unused! :( So if you do get it, might be worth bearing that in mind. If you've got flatmates who wouldn't mind, go for it! Mine definitely would mind, so no dice there. 

rachels270692 [sign in to see picture]

i live with my family, soooo not a good idea hehe :P that is one think i dont want to tell my family about why is it is so noisy in my room hehe :P

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

CaptainMeow, that's a shame on the noise level.

The Desire Wand could be an option. It's a lot quieter. I tried the Black Magic wand tonight and I think I still prefer the Desire as its rumbles go deeper and my hand doesn't go numb!

It's on sale at the moment too. ☺

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33301

rachels270692 [sign in to see picture]

Will have to check that one out as well

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.