• Looking to get a new bullet, help

    1478992004
    rachels270692 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 97
    • Joined: 18 Jul 2015

    Hey I am looking to buy a new bullet vibartor but i have no idea which one i want to get. I want something good, i just got a job so i want to treat my self to something. But also not got that much money so i want what every i be to be worth it and get the most for my money. dose anyone have any help for me in picking?

    1478992302
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6371
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    Hi there, I can highly recommend this bullet set, it is nice and powerful, and is also in the sale atm :) x

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22203

    1478992368
    Banannabelsplit [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 475
    • Joined: 24 Nov 2015

    I will always reccomend the Rocks Off Ignition

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35174

    It's USB rechargable, powerful, waterproof and has multiple speeds all for the reasonable price of £29.99.

    1478992403
    rachels270692 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 97
    • Joined: 18 Jul 2015

    scorpius12: ooo thanks i will check it out :D

    Banannabelsplit: ooo thanks i will look at it as well :D it may be a bit out of my price range right now but if it is good i may be ale to get it at a later date

    1478992446
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6371
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    These 2 are also very popular, and have very highly rated reviews too:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10157

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14042

    1478992548
    rachels270692 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 97
    • Joined: 18 Jul 2015

    Scorpius12 wrote:

    These 2 are also very popular, and have very highly rated reviews too:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10157

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14042

    cool thanks :D

    1478992909
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4815
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    I would recommend this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32321

    Its not the cheapest but it is very good powerful, waterproof lots of paterns, and best of all Rechargable, so no need to buy batteries EVER! Worth looking at Definately. If your a student you will get 20% off with the student discount.

    1478993078
    rachels270692 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 97
    • Joined: 18 Jul 2015

    Fun Louise wrote:

    I would recommend this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32321

    Its not the cheapest but it is very good powerful, waterproof lots of paterns, and best of all Rechargable, so no need to buy batteries EVER! Worth looking at Definately. If your a student you will get 20% off with the student discount.

    sadly i am not a student anymore i miss that 20% off hehe i grauated last july, so also looking to treat my self as a reward for that as well as a new job. so i will add it to my wishlist to look over in more detail thanks :D

    1478993845
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4815
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    rachels270692 wrote:

    Fun Louise wrote:

    I would recommend this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32321

    Its not the cheapest but it is very good powerful, waterproof lots of paterns, and best of all Rechargable, so no need to buy batteries EVER! Worth looking at Definately. If your a student you will get 20% off with the student discount.

    sadly i am not a student anymore i miss that 20% off hehe i grauated last july, so also looking to treat my self as a reward for that as well as a new job. so i will add it to my wishlist to look over in more detail thanks :D

    Congratulations on graduating, it a big thing. Years since I graduated!

    The saving on batteries over time has to be worth the little extra money now.

    1478994086
    rachels270692 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 97
    • Joined: 18 Jul 2015

    Congratulations on graduating, it a big thing. Years since I graduated!

    The saving on batteries over time has to be worth the little extra money now.

    ya it feels good, but it has been hard trying to get a job, now i have one i am going to treat my self. so look on here hehe ;P but ya i have a rechagrable different toy, and it is so much better. the bullet i have now i think is going for it is taken up so many batters right now

    1479001002
    Jezebella [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 347
    • Joined: 7 Jun 2015

    Banannabelsplit wrote:

    I will always reccomend the Rocks Off Ignition

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35174

    It's USB rechargable, powerful, waterproof and has multiple speeds all for the reasonable price of £29.99.

    +1 for the rocks off ignition, it's remained my favourite for a while now. I'm one of those rare beings who prefers it to the tango, which just goes to show how everyone is different in what vibe works best for them.

    I've not tried the Tracy Cox rechargable one though. One day I'd like to gather all the rechargable multi function bullets and do a comparison. I love bullets, it'd be a lot of fun.

    1479004882
    myghost [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1540
    • Joined: 30 Dec 2012

    Don't know if it's out of your price range but the Silencer has long been one of my favourite bullets http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30215 combines being very quiet with power and usb recharge

    there is a virtually identical black 50 shades version http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30890 which you may or may not think is worth the extra £15

    1479030214
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 391
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2016
    1479055809
    rachels270692 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 97
    • Joined: 18 Jul 2015

    jezebella - thanks for the info, i will take a look :D

    myghost - thanks i will take a look at both of them :D

    naughtynerd - thanks :D i will take a look

    1479060935
    afrodan [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 115
    • Joined: 16 Jun 2015

    Rachels270692 my OH has one of these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31452 she loves it, very similar to some of the other Rocks Off bullets others have suggested but this one is more glittery. Good strong vibes.

    Congrats on graduating btw :)

    1479061447
    Time4fun [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 81
    • Joined: 13 Apr 2016

    I have this Tracey Cox one, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14042 (i think it has already been suggested) and although it does the job I wish now I had chosen one that has different speeds and patterns.

    So my advice would be to pay the extra for a bullet with options otherwise like me you might find yourself wanting to purchase another bullet.

    1479062726
    rachels270692 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 97
    • Joined: 18 Jul 2015

    Afrodan - thank you :D and i will check it out thanks :D

    time4fun - ya ok thank for the tip. i will keep that in mind when i am picking :)

    1479105387
    slinky binky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2684
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2015

    I'd go for a rechargeable for sure as you save money in the long run due to not having to purchase batteries 👍

    If you check Google you'll come across a discount code for 20% off which will bring the cost down a wee bit. I've left a couple of options for you to check out hunni 😙💗xx
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26627

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32321

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35174

    1479131523
    littlemisssub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 15
    • Joined: 4 Oct 2015

    I love the Rechargable USB one that Lovehoney do. Saves on batteries, it's nice and strong...I use it almost every night!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30215

    1479132031
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3310
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    We-Vibe Tango

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.