• Review on Exotic Diamond 10 Function Realistic Dildo Vibrator 7 inch

PleasePullOut [sign in to see picture]

This was the fourth toy I have bought and used, so far it is my favourite!

It's quiet which is a key factor! No one wants to know what your doing other than those accompanying the "session".
    It's realistic in the sense of detail, the veins and shape are great they help so much with the ribbed feeling.
    Only difference is the colour of course!
    The choice of vibrations is great also, the fast ones are intense and really get the heart pounding.
    Unfortunately I feel like the more slower ones aren't that strong and didn't really do anything for me. At least not what I noticed. Clitoral stimulation gets many women going and them slow functions just didn't do it for me.

However, upon using it with a partner it was fun and is enjoyable for foreplay and teasing. I'd give it a 7/10.

Great product and recommend.

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

PleasePullOut wrote:

This was the fourth toy I have bought and used, so far it is my favourite!

It's quiet which is a key factor! No one wants to know what your doing other than those accompanying the "session".
    It's realistic in the sense of detail, the veins and shape are great they help so much with the ribbed feeling.
    Only difference is the colour of course!
    The choice of vibrations is great also, the fast ones are intense and really get the heart pounding.
    Unfortunately I feel like the more slower ones aren't that strong and didn't really do anything for me. At least not what I noticed. Clitoral stimulation gets many women going and them slow functions just didn't do it for me.

However, upon using it with a partner it was fun and is enjoyable for foreplay and teasing. I'd give it a 7/10.

Great product and recommend.

Hi!

If you want to write a review, go to the community tab, hit sex toy reviews and find the box that says 'submit your review here' :)

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

You can also go on the product page, just before the reviews at the bottom of the page there is a bit that says 'write your own review' click that and you can review the item. It's really helpful for people that can't make a decision based on the item description.

PleasePullOut [sign in to see picture]

Thank you, I found it after writing this haha!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.