• Wanting to try a clitoral 'sucker', womanizer pro vs. Satisfyer pro2

laluz [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

OMG... seriously got my Satisfyer and did a couple of quickie runs over the weekend with this tou and I absolutely LOVE IT. I will be writing a more extensive review after I have been able to use it longer and in different scenerios but wanted to pop in a state this toy was well with the money and a totally different sensation than I have experienced prior.

Thank you for the update, I'll be looking forward to reading the review! No rush, I probably won't be buying this until the beginning of next year

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I have yet to use it in the bath and I also want to use it during partner play prior to writing a full review. So far, so very good.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Don't know how I ended up here but my last post is on the wrong page. (it's been a long day)

It's all good friend :)

Lovehoney - Kat [sign in to see picture]

laluz wrote:

So after doing a bit of research I did find Satisfyer released a 2nd gen Pro 2 model that's supposed to be 90% quieter & has Satisfyer engraved on the handle like Foxxy said & comes in a white box instead of the black one. I wonder which version Lovehoney has in inventory?

Hi Guys

After browsing this thread I can confirm that the Satisfyer Pro 2 we have in stock is the latest, updated version, which arrives in a white box, with the word 'Satisfyer' emblazoned on the handle.

If you've any further questions. please don't hesitate to contact us in Customer Care

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

Have heard absolutely astounding things about these. Very jealous of the OH being able to use them.

Thank you. I contacted customer service about this and was told it was in a black box, maybe they just went by what pictures were on the website. Nice to have confirmation!

Sole [sign in to see picture]

I own a Womanizer w500. This was in fact my first sex toy ever. I've read many reviews about this item and the satisfyer and I get the impression that both are quite similar in the way they work, but the satisfyer is more intense even in the lowest setting.

It usually takes me long to orgasm through hand masturbation (about 20 min). The first time I used my womanizer I came in about... 1 and a half minutes. The sensation caught me by surprise. It is gentle, subtle, albait it feels intense. Is like oral sex, but not for what you feel but for the intensity you get from a subtle touch. Now I need about 6-7 minutes to orgasm with it: I enjoy very much takeing my time to build up from the first setting.

After it I got a bullet vibe (Tango) wich works well for me also. I takes more or less the same time to orgasm. But I very much preffer the gentleness of the womanizer. I use it on its 4th to 5th level, and sometimes 3th is enough for me. Therefore, I think the satisfyer would be too much for me.

Another complaint reviewers of Womanizer w500 make is the placement of the buttons. But I find them very easy to reach and use, so I preffern them on the back of the toy and not in its belly.

And I don't like the tecnology being copied, I must confess. Womanizer did the hard job of finding a truly different kind of toy, and I think they should receive credit for their research.

Pomlady [sign in to see picture]

Update

got myself a satisfyer and I had an orgasm it took me a bit to get it in the perfect spot but knew straight away I had found the right spot I just got to stop wiggling when I'm about to orgasm as it moved.

Well worth buying one especially if you are like me and struggle to orgasm and it didn't take long once you got it in the right spot.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.